Ccw Traffic Stop Protocol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L

lsushawn

i will put them in when i need them
    "um, excuse me, criminal guy with the gun pointed at my wife, can you just wait a sec? i need to load my pistola so this will be fair."
    :rofl: they really should go ahead and just revoke his permit.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    i will put them in when i need them
    "um, excuse me, criminal guy with the gun pointed at my wife, can you just wait a sec? i need to load my pistola so this will be fair."
    :rofl: they really should go ahead and just revoke his permit.

I would like to know who taught his CC class.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I said," Did you put any bullets in that gun yet?"

He said, "No, I will put them in when I need them."

"Honey, have you seen my bullets? I need them and they're not where I thought they were."
    "Aren't they in your sock drawer?"
    "Woman, didn't you hear me? I said they weren't where I thought they were!"
    "Oh, wait were they in the back behind that old T-shirt I told you to throw out?"
    "Yeah."
    "I think Goodwill might have them."

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm sure glad I missed this thread in its early stages. And I'm glad the OP crawfished on the legality stuff. And he's almost acknowledged that disassembling a firearm is not very smart. And he's ready for his group hug.

See how things work out.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I'm sure glad I missed this thread in its early stages. And I'm glad the OP crawfished on the legality stuff. And he's almost acknowledged that disassembling a firearm is not very smart. And he's ready for his group hug.

See how things work out.

Sorry you missed it dawg.
    Here, let me help you relive it....

ahem.....Open Carry Rules, Concealed Carry is for Pussies!

:rofl:

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry you missed it dawg.
    Here, let me help you relive it....

ahem.....Open Carry Rules, Concealed Carry is for Pussies!

:rofl:

If the OP was that freaked out over an empty rusty .380 in the console of the vehicle, he'd probably go nuclear over an open-carried (loaded) handgun.

Reckon we could sell videos ?

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    pokeshit.gif

:rofl: LMFHAO!!!

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    :bravo:

what a great thread. took me all morning to read each one. it was worth it.
    While I admit, I'm no cop lover, or hater, i do respect their duty and i treat them with
    a common courtesy that i too wish to be treated with.

my college room mate, from years ago, is now a state trooper here. Let me tell you, after the trooper academy, he was brainwashed to be a very different person. I understand that to become a LEO, u have to be thinking and acting differently than the rest of the non-LEO's. Its a tough job being the gray area between all the black and white.

I teach karate here in town, and one night after class i got swarmed by about 6 city cops. dont know why, guess my truck fit the discription of a crook, but when i got out fully decked in my Gi, there was a very awkward silence. It all went ok without a hitch. I was asked if I had any weapons in the truck. I didnt have a firearm at the time, but I told the lead officer that I had a variety of Martial Art weapons in the back. I could tell he wasnt interested in those, gave me my DL back and sent me on my happy way.

I love small town cops, its all so dramatic!

In all this mess with this huge thread, one thing remains clear to me,
    if you are a cop hater, there is only one way (almost) to get at them,
    and thats to become one of them. seems pointless huh?

so just give em space and respect, but u still dont have to like em. :biglaugh:

b00st3d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    new orleans
    i also just finished reading this thread and i am amazed at some of the posts, mostly because people were bashing nolacop because he took the firearm apart. did i miss something because im pretty sure he clearly stated he did NOT take the gun apart?

to nolacop, i live in orleans parish and my house has been shot up once already by stray bullets...please check each and every thug's firearm that they may have in their vehicles. i would never mind if an officer needed me to surrender my firearm for his safety (as long as he gave it back!) i also have no problems with the officer removing the mag or even if he pulled the slide. i own a glock and im pretty sure EVERYONE knows how to pull the slide off a glock. this is just my opinion, and i hope nobody has their feelings hurt by it!!!!

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    There ya go.

Now look a few more posts down where I explicitely say I did not take this weapon down.

Please do not get this **** started again.

Thanks for the support from evryone else though.

FYI, I did not crawfish on anything. I simply explained what others were misreadinf or assuming.

But everyone has hugged so it is all over.

:blah::twitch::nono:

cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Theres safety, then theres ridiculous. If they continue there drive home and get carjacked and shot, possibly killed because they couldn't defend themselves while there weapon was dismantled and thrown in the back seat I think I would kinda feel bad about that.

I am sure you are a nice guy, and your intentions are honorable, but its a safety thing.

I almost never shake someone's hand. For one, it traps your gun hand, and two is simply germs. From a physcological level, very few people accept responsibility for what they have done like you have, so you have to question their motive for wanting to extend a friendly gesture to someone whom in their opinion did something to them.

But it is refreshing to hear from someone who has responsibility for their actions and understands the job we do.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    i NEVER shook hands, and can count on one hand in 8.5 years i did not have gloves on when i touched anyone. i always wore gloves. not rubber, but still some type of gloves....

you would get the absolute hell sued out of you if they were victimized due to an involuntarily dismantled pistol

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Wow. I go away for a couple months and you ladies just have orgy after orgy without me...

Nolacopusmc - if you ever see a black Volvo S60R going 100 mph - you don't need to disassemble the drivers weapon, and if you don't give him a ticket, he will follow you to the strip club of your choice where he will attempt to drown you in lap dances.

That will definitely work for me. ANytime.

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Wow. I go away for a couple months and you ladies just have orgy after orgy without me...

Nolacopusmc - if you ever see a black Volvo S60R going 100 mph - you don't need to disassemble the drivers weapon, and if you don't give him a ticket, he will follow you to the strip club of your choice where he will attempt to drown you in lap dances.

Feel free to pass through Lafayette if that offer stands. :)

Top Bottom