Cell Phones

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Do they still make non smartphone cell phones? I have a daughter that has her nose attached to her phone watching videos and playing games 24 hours a day.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Go to dollar general and pick up a pre paid for whatever carrier you are on.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Also, if you have att you can go to your account from your phone and turn off their data. It can be turned on and off whenever. I do this to my son all the time :)

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Also, if you have att you can go to your account from your phone and turn off their data. It can be turned on and off whenever. I do this to my son all the time :)

We have Verizon so that means it will be a difficult as possible...

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I made it for 60 years without a computer or cell phone. Pull her phone for 60 days and maybe she will comply with your wishes.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I have a flip phone, no text, no net, no GPS enabling, it just makes calls. It never rings and that suits me just fine. Honestly, if all the payphones hadn't disappeared, I wouldn't even have this thing. I just don't know how I'd make a call if my car broke down nowadays without a cell phone. Just get the cheapest prepay you can that supports your cell carrier.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I have a flip phone, no text, no net, no GPS enabling, it just makes calls. It never rings and that suits me just fine. Honestly, if all the payphones hadn't disappeared, I wouldn't even have this thing. I just don't know how I'd make a call if my car broke down nowadays without a cell phone. Just get the cheapest prepay you can that supports your cell carrier.

Boring! How do you Snapchat your friends? What about peoples' Facebook updates?!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    uhmmmmmm... No thank you. I get peoples updates when I see them. BS and a couple other forums about as social as my media gets

Ah. Well...for those who have a smartphone: Do NOT download Snapchat. Once you start...you will NEVER stop.

Top Bottom