Cenla Sport Shooters 12-18-10 match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    At the Rapides Parish range in Alexandria. Meeting at 8:30, hammer down at 9:00. 100 or so rounds. Lots of steel. Lots of fun.

I know a lot of you guys from down south have been threatening to come. So far, you have all chickened out and let Henry run around up here thinking he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I need your help to dethrone him. Come on up here and show us what you've got!

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Now Now Jeffro,.....leave those people alone....I find it funny that you would inlist help from other clubs on a day when you have to leave early.
    How many times have I told you that you can beat me anytime you want,..you're just being kind to an old dude. That is truely the Christmas Spirit.
    Your day will come Grasshopper,...I hear that there are alot of people who are good shots on the "war games" that you can play on your computer, maybe you can try that, you know how I hate computers.

Last edited:

CliffCargill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    How far is this range from Magnolia Rifle & Pistol in Byram? Is it USPSA and how many shooters attend? I can bring a crew of Lady Production shooters.

Last edited:

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Jeffro, You shouldn't pick on old farts, they don't always play fair. Just bring him south on Sunday so he can warm up in the sun and things will be better.

Cliff, Bring the Ladies to EAPS on Sunday and we can let them shoot with Jeffro, they can have an all ladies squad.

Beauxdog:)

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Cliff, it's 3 hours from Byram,and no, we are not USPSA, our club shoots a variety of types of courses of fire, IPSC, Steel Challenge, and IDPA, it's just a combination of targets. The time it takes you to shoot the course is your score. The individual shots are scored like IDPA and penalty time is added to your raw time for a total time.
    Our club is made up of mostly part time shooters that shoot at our matches only. There is a group of us who are USPSA and ICORE shooters that travel around to shoot those type events.
    Thanks for asking.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Hey Jeffro, You shouldn't pick on old farts, they don't always play fair. Just bring him south on Sunday so he can warm up in the sun and things will be better.

Cliff, Bring the Ladies to EAPS on Sunday and we can let them shoot with Jeffro, they can have an all ladies squad.

Beauxdog:)

Man, are you tough on Jeff!

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Spanky, we're usually through by 1:00. We can only shoot three courses at one time, so we have to tear down and set up a couple more courses of fire to get the match in.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    It's ok. I can take the rough talking. The world ia full of haters.

Henry is all tough on bs but in person, he's as gentle as a kitten. A fast shooting, kitten, but a kitten nonetheless.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Note to self: next time we shoot bowling pins, set the boards that they are sitting on perfectly level so Henry can't shoot the board and knock down 11 pins with one shot.

Better yet, glue those mothers down before Henry shoots next time.

Last edited:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Self talking back to you,.... why do you let that ol' man get to you like that?
    He's old, can't see, joints are always aching, uses an OLD GENERATION ONE Glock 9mm pistol, for the life of me, I don't understand how all this is happening.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Like I said a earlier on this very thread, "the world is full of haters". Sometimes I am one.

As far as your gen 1 glock, I'm not sure how you were able to conceal a full tilt open gun inside that camo that makes it look like a glock, but I am positive that is what has happened.

Henry, you are a good leader and a good friend. It makes it much easier for us young guys when you blaze the trail and all we have to do is follow your lead and try to play catch up.

Top Bottom