Cenla Sport Shooters - Orange Texas 1-1-11

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    We traveled down to Orange Texas on the 1st to shoot with the Southeast Texas Practical Shooters club. This was my first match to shoot my revolver. It was a different experience, but I did enjoy it more than I thought I would. Also, you will be able to benefit from my Christmas present with this video too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4KNbA_xB0[/ame]

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    They grow up so fast don't they, first they're shooting semi-auto's, then they grow up to a man's gun.
    We are all so proud!
    That hat cam is really a good tool, it will let you see what you do wrong for sure.
    Great job Jeff...

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    They grow up so fast don't they, first they're shooting semi-auto's, then they grow up to a man's gun. We are all so proud!
    That hat cam is really a good tool, it will let you see what you do wrong for sure.
    Great job Jeff...

Henry, those pink grips don't look like a wheel gun on YOUR hip... :)

Last edited:

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    The pov camera is a contour HD. I went with the 720p version since it gets downgraded when I send it to YouTube anyway.

Still having trouble with the editing software though. Can't get pip to work.

gravityBad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    The pov camera is a contour HD. I went with the 720p version since it gets downgraded when I send it to YouTube anyway.

Still having trouble with the editing software though. Can't get pip to work.

thanks. which mount type where you using. was it mounted directly to you ear muffs?

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I used the mount that came with it. It took a little work, drilled 4 holes and zip tied it to the headband part of the muffs.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Lost, you're right, to keep up with these young guys and their new "all bells and whistles" pistols, I have to pick and choose what match I shoot my wheelgun in. Also, I went and put a C-More dot on it to shoot "open" division in ICORE. In USPSA's eyes, if it has a dot, it's open class aslo.
    A six shot "open" gun isn't much fun, that's when I bring out the plastic fantastic pistols with the pink grip tape, huh Jeff?

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    9 major freedom Gunworks. It's going to be just like Brandon's except it will be better looking, more reliable, and won't impregnate brass. Oh and it will also be faster and more accurate.

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Henry, I can't hassle you too bad because the last time I remember, you shot faster with your revolver than I did with a bottom feeder...:(

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Here is some more video from this and a few other matches the CSS team has shot in the past month or so.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jP3P2XNops&sns=em[/ame]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom