CG X-treme Mod 22 two stage Match trigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silken

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Thinking about this trigger on a new build but have no practical experience with a 2 stage trigger. It sounds like something that I might like. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter before I...... wait for it....." pull the trigger" on the purchase as they are a bit more expensive than a Jewell

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Is this for a bolt gun or ar15? Two stage triggers are what we use in highpower for our ar's and other service rifles. The reason is that single stage triggers do not last and will not make weight in a semi auto. Now I also have them on my anschutz prone guns, the advantage being I can adjust the triggers way down safely without having to worry about a slam fire or sear engagement and there is no minimum weight in smallbore.
    On a bolt gun, I don't see the need. However they are nice triggers, but take a little adjustment to get to work right. If you have problems they offer pretty good technical assistance .
    If it were my gun and I was going to put a two stage trigger on it, Bailey makes an adapter for Remington 700's to take an anschutz toe stage trigger.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom