Charges dropped against New Black Panthers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I can't OC since my local polling place is on school property. I have to leave my pistol in the car and just go in with an empty holster.

Back a few years ago Cleo had a bill to outlaw guns a polling places. I emailed him. He never answered my email. :(

diat150

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    if that were a white man in a klan suit with a noose I am sure they would have dropped the charges.:rolleyes: nothing to see here.

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    The new black panthers can kiss my white panther ass. I wish to meet with these cowards on there terms, heeheehee

Gimme a call if you want a team-mate.. i say we take a ride to NOLA on a sat nite thru the 9th and just wear blackface, play rap music, and hose the corners down with lead, we will blend right in and wont be recognised as anything but good law bidin kneegrows. Sure would be fun and if we get caught we can blame it on the Television , Rap Music, and Video Games.

anyone got a set of 24" rims for a minivan? its called Urban Camo.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The NBPP is a Marxist organization that is supported by Think Tanks and NGOs to bring about social instability within the USA. They are not alone, however. Many hate groups are also financially supported. Keep sight of the bigger picture lest you fall for the "okie doke"... The Powers That Be wish for you to perceive it as a "racial thing" when the group has precious little support within the Black community. So question: Where do they get their money? Follow the money trail. It never leads you astray.

kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The NBPP is a Marxist organization that is supported by Think Tanks and NGOs to bring about social instability within the USA. They are not alone, however. Many hate groups are also financially supported. Keep sight of the bigger picture lest you fall for the "okie doke"... The Powers That Be wish for you to perceive it as a "racial thing" when the group has precious little support within the Black community. So question: Where do they get their money? Follow the money trail. It never leads you astray.

I am so confused....

What exactly is the "okie doke" ? Is this one of those Nostradomus prophecies?

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Gimme a call if you want a team-mate.. i say we take a ride to NOLA on a sat nite thru the 9th and just wear blackface, play rap music, and hose the corners down with lead, we will blend right in and wont be recognised as anything but good law bidin kneegrows. Sure would be fun and if we get caught we can blame it on the Television , Rap Music, and Video Games.

anyone got a set of 24" rims for a minivan? its called Urban Camo.

Dude that last part is funny and yes hosing with lead can be very therapeutic!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am so confused....

What exactly is the "okie doke" ? Is this one of those Nostradomus prophecies?
    It's not that difficult: get the people's assistance in destroying themselves culminating in racial confrontation which will end with direct military action against the people themselves. If one is none too wise he will point out the KKK, WAR Aryan Nations and say, "Dem White folks is scary!" while the other will point to NBPP, NOI and other Black Nationalist organizations and say, "Dem Black folks is scary!" Both become motivated by fear. Opposames...

ABM

This is fargin' war
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Lafayette
    Goodburbon and Spanky, are you two trying to calm me down? I'll lose my rep as an angry man:D
    Mjolnir is right though. These dinguses have no stroke in the community but seem to make the news. Weird huh?

Top Bottom