Charles daly

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    I have been in the market for a stainless ported 1911. Last night I came across a Charles daly. I havnt read to much on them but I was wondering what you guys think about them. This won't be a carry gun or used for protection. Just a gun to shoot. How is the quality on these guns, what are they comparable too? And what is a decent price for one. Thanks

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    yea i read up a little on them. only heard complaints by people who dont own one. kind of like kel-tec. out of 10 complaints only one person actually owns one. still want to do a little more research but so far im kind of liking it.

ReilleysMom32

Drunkie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    NOLA
    My dad owns a Charles Daly 28 gauge over-under that he had authenticated and it's the real deal. He loves bird hunting with that gun back home and it's my favorite to pick up if he's not using it. I know he paid about $750 for it when he bought it ten years ago and it's in superb condition.

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    well i decided to get it here is a couple of photos of it. i hope it comes in soon. i know its not the best of quality but im not looking for a self defense gun or a competition gun. just something to shoot. hope it turns out as well as some of the other people said it will be. look forward to putting some rounds to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom