Charlotte riot?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Just for reference, they are not 'rioters' or 'looters'. They are undocumented shoppers.

Joking aside, it is scary how fast people 'protest' before the investigation is done. The cop in Tulsa is charged with manslaughter. From what I have read (not really intently) the shooting in SC seems to be justified.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I don't understand why people think it OK to break into stores and to steal stuff to express their discontent. That's like getting mad at your neighbors dog for barking, so you walk down the street and beat up the mail carrier to show the dog how serious you are.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I don't understand why people think it OK to break into stores and to steal stuff to express their discontent. That's like getting mad at your neighbors dog for barking, so you walk down the street and beat up the mail carrier to show the dog how serious you are.

I like the analogy

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension

No doubt they're just chock full of "discontent," but this is nothing more than opportunistic criminality. Any excuse will do. Free stuff!

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish

Unfortunately, you used the word "think" in the first sentence.
    I don't believe there is any thinking going on at all with these folks.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    A friend and I were chatting about these hooligans last night and he brought up a good point. NOLA doesn't want these mouth breathers tearing down a statue, regardless of the historical significance. What do y'all think is going to happen if they get a little rowdy and some **** goes sideways when a cop drops one of these fools? I doubt it will happen, but are y'all ready for MogaNOLAdishu?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    A friend and I were chatting about these hooligans last night and he brought up a good point. NOLA doesn't want these mouth breathers tearing down a statue, regardless of the historical significance. What do y'all think is going to happen if they get a little rowdy and some **** goes sideways when a cop drops one of these fools? I doubt it will happen, but are y'all ready for MogaNOLAdishu?

No remember I lost all my guns in the floods. :naughty:

But seriously no, I'm not. But if I have to be I will protecting myself and my family is priority one. I can't express how sick all this wilding and rioting makes me ill.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

I'll never understand it either.

"I'm mad cops kill black people for no reason"

"Hey, Let's burn down walmart, that'll show'em!"

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Thomas DiLorenzo

The Congressional Black Caucus has called for a “crackdown” on . . . . . . drum roll please! . . . . . . . . the police.

What the residents [of Charlotte] were trying to do last night” was “to protest peacefully,” says Rep. Alma Adams (D-Killary). The Congressional Black Caucus definition of “peacefully” includes shooting people; setting buildings on fire; beating white people nearly to death; chanting “All White People Are Devils!!” in response to the shooting of a black man by a black cop; burglarizing and plundering department stores and walking off with their cash registers; destroying private cars and city buses; setting police cars on fire; beating up journalists; setting their entire neighborhood on fire; dropping large rocks on cars from interstate overpasses; carjacking; smashing windows of private apartments; and worse. All of this will be quickly excused by the Obama Justice (Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!) Department. After eight years of the Obama regime we are finally seeing what his “a post-racial society” looks like.

Top Bottom