Cheap Baton Rouge Car Wash

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jguid54

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Anyone know the cheapest spray car was is located in Baton Rouge? I parked under a tree that has my vehicle covered in sap. Only problem is that my vehicle won't fit inside a drive through car wash, it's wider and taller than most vehicles.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Benny's. they're all over town. 3$ for the cheapo 10$ for spray/wax/windshield treat/wheels/tires. I was at the one on perkins yesterday

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Car wash won't spray off sap. Get a clay bar and some wax

If the sap is fresh or has not been on your car more than a few days, WD-40, a coarse cotton rag and some elbow grease will remove most of the deposit. The longer you wait the tougher the job will be. You will still probably have to use the clay bar to totally remove the hard dried residue. In most cases, a car wash or high pressure washer will not remove it.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I had the same problem and a gas station carwash took off the fresh sap quite nicely.

Carwash ripped off my license plate though. . . .I think it was my first time through one of those things.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    If the sap is fresh or has not been on your car more than a few days, WD-40, a coarse cotton rag and some elbow grease will remove most of the deposit. The longer you wait the tougher the job will be. You will still probably have to use the clay bar to totally remove the hard dried residue. In most cases, a car wash or high pressure washer will not remove it.

+1 for WD40. You can also use bug and tar remover.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Anyone know the cheapest spray car was is located in Baton Rouge? I parked under a tree that has my vehicle covered in sap. Only problem is that my vehicle won't fit inside a drive through car wash, it's wider and taller than most vehicles.

Burbank Car Wash near Mellow Mushroom. $1.00 for 3 minutes, but you get the highest quality chemicals of any car wash in town.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I drive a Rig Truck ( Welding Truck ) and have to wash mud, gravel, grease, oil, and tar just about weekly. The only wash I'll stop at is where Highland and Old Jefferson meet. It has more water and pressure than all others that I've tried. Not too expensive, about $1 for 3 min. But I'd try the WD-40 1st and see how it faired.

Top Bottom