Check out this "HOT DEAL" - Colt Gatlin Gun in 45-70

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phill

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Only $48,000!! :dogkeke:

"This is a Colt Classic Remake 1877 Bulldog Gatling Gun chambered in 45-70 government caliber. This Gatling Gun is museum quality, built to original size and fully operational with a polished brass finish. The crank operated mechanism can fire up to 800 rounds a minute. There are five 18.5'' fully brass encased direct drive barrels and a V-notch rear sight that is graduated to 1,000 yards. Comes with a beautiful hardwood wheeled carriage, transit chest, feed tray and loading block. This is a title 1 firearm, there is no need for a NFA transfer tax. New.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/colt-1877-bulldog-gatling-gun

The "Comments" on this one are great.

Ammo is too expensive plus no adjustable stock or forward assist. The Glock version of this is better IMO anyway. I remember back in the good days when you could get these for 47,895 shipped. Those days are long gone.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    YES!

Ammo is too expensive plus no adjustable stock or forward assist. The glock version of this is better IMO anyway. I remember back in the good days when you could get these for 47,895 shipped. Those days are long gone.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    A guy had one (custom made out of Ohio, IIRC) at the range a few years ago. $36K on a tripod. Very high quality. Functioned perfectly and was extremely accurate at 25 yards. The factory tech rep flew down and showed him how to properly set it up and operate it. Very impressive. I got the impression that the cost of ammo was not a major consideration for this fellow.

Top Bottom