Chick Count

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowhyte

Mrs. Grits
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    New Iberia La
    Maybe we could car pool if close enough?

I know T&T is close to me. Maybe when Cat gets close we could follow or she could join us. Any ideas on that?

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    so during the week or weekend. Sat is the best day for me.

I don't think anyone is close to me. So no car pooling for me.

Looking for packages now.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Rigsby doesn't have enough room for more then one person at a time so we would be sitting around in the waiting room.....I don't know if I like that.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Thinking:
    Essential Facial
    1-hour massage
    Hydrating Mud Treatment
    Manicure
    Pedicure
    Lite Lunch
    $285....this is just stuff I like to get if you guys want to add something different please let me know and we can change it up.

If you guys are ok with this we can book it for Sept. 19th. If this is not a good date I can check and see what else she has. She can do it for as early as next week but I know we all have to find babysitters. Sept 12 is out for me b/c of the huge BS dinner and Gonzales Gun Show that weekend.
    Lunch is from one of the nearby restaurants either Silver Spoon or Le Madeline (eaten at Le Madeline's and they have great food) Deli type stuff.

http://www.thegallerysalon.com/index.html

They can and will be able to make room for the 5 of us. We will have to go 2-3 at a time...which is fine but all be able to eat lunch together.

If anyone's wife is interested in going with us please let me know so I can add them to the list.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Spa changed!!!

http://www.lokkaspa.com/packages.html

lunch would add $10, includes chicken pin.,salads,a drink . We have whole SPA to ourselves if 5 of us go. YAY!! The relaxation room will be just for us all day. We can bring our own wine or whatever. Only thing is we need to call and reserve our spots with credit card info by Wednesday, Sept 2...(if you need more time let me know). They need half of the package you want. So go to
    http://www.lokkaspa.com/packages.html
    pick your package...add lunch if needed....call 225-381-7944 talk to Leslie or Nikki make sure you tell them it's for Melisa day at the spa "girls day" on Sept. 19th

It is a spa only so it looks more relaxing. Please let me know when you book so I can write you down.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom