Chipotle is coming to BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    After living in Dallas for a few years and experiencing Chipotle on a regular basis, no other burrito place has ever been as good. Screw Moe's, Izzos, Freebirds, Bullritos, all of em. Chipotle is where its at! And now, finally, Louisiana will be getting its first Chipotle. Its somewhere near the LSU campus and aparently is almost open. This place is so good that I go way out of my way sometimes to cross a Chipotle when traveling. I would be willing to bet that a lot of people around here don't know what it is but I guarantee that it will catch on quick. During the hockey season, I pass through BR almost every weekend and now I know where I'll be stopping for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I moved to Lafayette, I wanted to open a location in Louisiana but they don't franchise.:wtc:

http://www.chipotle.com/en-US/Default.aspx?type=default

Last edited:

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    I once roomed with a guy who SOLELY ate: Cane's, Chili's, Which Wich and Chipotle. It must mean something.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Yep, Im kinda siked. Two new things close to campus to eat for lunch. Also the empty space next door that used to be The Gap is going to be Massey Outfitters new Baton Rouge location.

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    I was talking to a relatively savvy former politician who explained to me the reason Chipotle wasn't coming here. 90% of it was kickbacks and one time only political campaign donations to quickly get through some process at the state level (don't ask me, I don't know). The other 10% was bribes.

God Bless Louisiana.

Either way, great news! Love some chipotle.

Last edited:

jmeng

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I love Chipotle! Ate there weekly when I lived in Minneapolis and try to hit it up whenever I'm in Houston. Hopefully they'll put a few more around the city.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That's some damned good eating for sure; way better than Q'Doba to me.

Just got back from Mexico and, unfortunately for me, it pales compared to the real thing.

Definitely enjoy it!

BlackStallion

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I had it 2 years ago in Florida. It's definitely some good eating. Supposedly we are supposed to be gettin a panera bread by whole foods soon. That's another one I'm excited about!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom