CHL gone wrong

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Don't get out of the car. First driver should have already had 911 on the phone.

When the douchebag in the second car got out of his car, the first guy should have taken off.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    According to Police, Pullum had two passengers in his vehicle, but neither was injured.

People at a nearby laundromat found both men laying on the ground and started performing CPR.

Where did these to go where other people found the drivers on the ground? :eek3:

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I had a co-worker who had someone pull up behind him gesturing wildly and blowing his horn. He then ran into the back of his car and when my co-worker pulled into a parking lot the man followed him. When my co-worker saw the man pull a tire iron out of the back of his truck he got the hell out of dodge. I figure he is much better off with a little paint scratched off his bumper than he would have been if he had stayed around and pulled out his gun.

And no, the police were never able to track the man down and my co-worker has no idea what set him off.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Never escalate it.. I am sorry goes a very long way to live another day..
    A gun, does not mean you cannot be humble as well..

Yep.

And it seems like there's more to the story. If the second car was the one simply following too closely, I don't know why they'be the one to escalate. Guessing the first driver was brake checking, flipping the bird, something. The whole thing just oozes stupidity from all involved.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Read about this on some libtard site and the gloating comments were sickening. Makes our side look bad that both these guys had CHP's, IMO.
    But my response would be that for every situation like this, there are probably several million examples of CHPs used to protect innocent folks.

Top Bottom