CHP class group deals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    Looking for any places or individuals that offer group deals on CHP classes. I'm looking at 3/possibly 4 people. One female and one renewal out of the group. I think I remember some place out in BR offering free classes for women that came with their Boyfriend/Husband. That would be great in this case. But I'm looking in the New Orleans or metro area

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Looking for any places or individuals that offer group deals on CHP classes. I'm looking at 3/possibly 4 people. One female and one renewal out of the group. I think I remember some place out in BR offering free classes for women that came with their Boyfriend/Husband. That would be great in this case. But I'm looking in the New Orleans or metro area

That's an awfully big group. If you could split into two smaller groups, I might be willing to work out a deal with you.

Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    Hey, "group" only implies 2 or more. Sorry if toes feel like they got stepped on, but there is no uniform pricing among instructors. And like I said I knew a place in BR where women were free or heavily discounted with their significant other. If no one knows a place I'll probably just call individual instructors and try to make a deal.

Ah, thanks Guate. Didn't see you there. I'll give him a holler.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom