CHP fingerprint ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    A cousin of mine got prints done today at the sheriffs office (AFIS) and was told he had to get another set done on another day. They said it was state law, WTF! It says nothing in the packet about different days. I did mine a few years ago and was scanned at the same office and received my two sets that day.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    There is no state law that says that. That is why those people get paid 9.00 an hour.

Do you talk about our military like that also? I'm sure you have done so much for your community and country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    There is no state law that says that. That is why those people get paid 9.00 an hour.

Who are "those people", exactly?

Its people like you and all the other ignorant dip shits that make stupid blanket comments about LE are the reason why most LE has a perceived (and sometimes actual) disdain and contempt for the general law abiding public. Because idiots like you make ignorant broad generalized comments and treat all of us like assholes based on a preconceived notion derived from some quaint anecdotal internet post and don't judge us on our individual merit; while at the same time expecting us to give you any and all benefit of the doubt for whatever stupid **** you have done that has brought you into our presence.

And I make way more than $9 an hour. I've turned down jobs making 2-3 times what I make now doing what I currently do in the private sector as recently as last week.

I'm sure you treat all minorities like boarder jumpin murderers and gold toothed thug drug dealers too.

Classy. Real ****in classy

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Who are "those people", exactly?

Its people like you and all the other ignorant dip shits that make stupid blanket comments about LE are the reason why most LE has a perceived (and sometimes actual) disdain and contempt for the general law abiding public. Because idiots like you make ignorant broad generalized comments and treat all of us like assholes based on a preconceived notion derived from some quaint anecdotal internet post and don't judge us on our individual merit; while at the same time expecting us to give you any and all benefit of the doubt for whatever stupid **** you have done that has brought you into our presence.

And I make way more than $9 an hour. I've turned down jobs making 2-3 times what I make now doing what I currently do in the private sector as recently as last week.

I'm sure you treat all minorities like boarder jumpin murderers and gold toothed thug drug dealers too.

Classy. Real ****in classy

+1

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    u5DRtM-s6nHJEpC-FyhA98sTKSgP0nghTF0ILSu4OXs=w108-h163-no

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA

I really like my job, too, and have a lot of time invested towards eventual retirement, but just in case, why don't you tell me and the other LEOs who it is that is handing out jobs paying 2-3 times what we're making...never know, I could get a career-ending papercut or something, and I like to keep my options open;).

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I really like my job, too, and have a lot of time invested towards eventual retirement, but just in case, why don't you tell me and the other LEOs who it is that is handing out jobs paying 2-3 times what we're making...never know, I could get a career-ending papercut or something, and I like to keep my options open;).

Look at contracting overseas. If you have enough experience and credentials you can make serious money.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Look at contracting overseas. If you have enough experience and credentials you can make serious money.

There are plenty of opportunities in the CIKR field in security, corporate investigations and analysis of you have the experience and training and are willing to relocate. I know several reserve/former/retired LEOs who are in those fields doing everything from security clearance investigations to money laundering and fraud analysis and they all make way more than I do.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Avoyelles

By "those people" I can only assume he is referring to those people who are incompetent at doing their job correctly but are still employed with a nice benefits package by the state which is broke.
    My assumption of course.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom