CHP Timeline ***Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daxt79

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Heads up on permit time line. A buddy & I dropped permits off on June 26th at LSP in baton rouge. He just called me to let me know his came in the mail today.

He's heading to Academy to pick up a G36 (if in stock) then I guess it's off to Walmart with his carry map.:mamoru:

Last edited:

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    dropped mine off on the 29th of june...hopefully it'll be here soon...i cant see it being held up for anything...no arrests...def no medical issues...prints were done at lsp hq...c'mon permit :)

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Heads up on permit time line. A buddy & I dropped permits off on June 26th at LSP in baton rouge. He just called me to let me know his came in the mail today.

He's heading to Academy to pick up a G36 (if in stock) then I guess it's off to Walmart with his carry map.:mamoru:
    I carry on Wal-mart all the time. Never needed a map. Of course, the way they keep moving stuff around and changing isles I doubt a map would be much good for more than a few months.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    There is a concealed carry map of where to walk in Wal Mart. It is a joke and nothing more. I'm sure someone will post it.

daxt79

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Update

Mine showed up in the mail today. That's 5 weeks & 4 days. :D

It looks like they might be catching up somewhat on the permits.

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    Mine showed up in the mail today. That's 5 weeks & 4 days. :D

It looks like they might be catching up somewhat on the permits.

thats great bro...happy for ya :D this means there is hope for me :squint: ordered a few goodies today in anticipation of my permit...:cool:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Just curious, did any of you have divorce papers or DWI arrest to send it with your app's?
    Just wondering if larger packages are shoved to the side to expedite the simple ones first?
    I had divorce papers from 1989 and a DWI arrest that was thrown out in 1985 just curious if this will be cause for delay…..
    ?

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Mine was mailed on March 28th, put in system on June 5th and was told an additional 60-90 days. I'm not calling so I don't take up their time with processing. When renewal time comes, I going to Baton Rouge without a doubt.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Man,ya'll love goin to Wal Mart....or am I missing something. Anyway,walked in my CCL app at Baton Rouge LSP HQ and did my prints there too last week. They said roughly 60 days. Feels like I'm waiitin on XMAS!!!!

Top Bottom