Chris Christie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    During the republician candidate campaign Chris Christie was all over the media. He was sold as a true conservative and as a leader to look out for in the republican party. He had great one liners and sound bites and had an air of confidence about him that really gets people excited.

I thought and think he is full of sh!t and I hope his one liners don't fool people when the next election comes around.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/01/17/christie-nra-ad-on-obama-daughters-reprehensible/

http://www.app.com/article/20130118...-on-assault-weapons-but-sets-up-NJ-task-force

Gov. Chris Christie says he’s always supported New Jersey’s tough gun laws

http://www.policymic.com/articles/2...n-moderates-republicans-like-me-one-at-a-time

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/opinion/avlon-christie-sandy-aid/index.html

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    No doubt! This guy is about as "pro-gun" as Frank Lautenberg....:doh:

I seriously doubt I'd trust ANY state/national-level politician from the state of New Jersey. More times than not, they will favor restricting your right to own firearms. Period.

I wish Henry Rifles would wise up and leave NJ for a state where their products are actually appreciated rather than demonized. Why feed the beast? :dunno:

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Christie was always a "Republican lite", and (at the time) a big deal only because of the fact that, incredibly, a Republican was going to be elected in the liberal hellhole of NJ. Any pundit or news outlet that touted him as a true conservative was absolutely full of sh!t.

While at the time it seemed to indeed be a step in the right direction for our side, he has since revealed his true colors by blatantly kissing 0sama's ass after Hurricane Sandy, and a host of other stupid comments. Another liberal a-hole, in my book. Wouldn't surprise me if he switched parties.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I agree. You could certainly make the arguement his behavior involving the Sandy mess was nothing short of actively campaigning for Barack Obama's re-election. I have no doubt on where he really stands.

And yeah- let's not forget that "other guy" from his vicinity who for the longest time called himself a Republican- Bloomberg. No thanks.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Typical politician. He licks his finger and sticks it in the air to see which way the wind is blowing then chooses his public opinion based on that.

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    Christie was always a "Republican lite", and (at the time) a big deal only because of the fact that, incredibly, a Republican was going to be elected in the liberal hellhole of NJ. Any pundit or news outlet that touted him as a true conservative was absolutely full of sh!t.

While at the time it seemed to indeed be a step in the right direction for our side, he has since revealed his true colors by blatantly kissing 0sama's ass after Hurricane Sandy, and a host of other stupid comments. Another liberal a-hole, in my book. Wouldn't surprise me if he switched parties.

+1

Was he always republican? if not when did he switch?

It seems that the big popular switch the dems converted to republicans had over the last 10 years has seriously eroded conservatism and the party in general.

Hell, Look right here in our state that had some many democrats switch over when Mike Foster made it a popular thing to do, yet continue to do business as usual.

Top Bottom