Chris Kyle killed?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    I saw some posts on Facebook from Costa and Haley saying he was killed today. I'm in disbelief cuz I'm reading his book
    right now. Can't really find any info yet.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Sux.

I hope there's more info released as to the specifics regarding why. I'm sure there's a lot of goat f**kers celebrating in the sandbox.

Run on tinfoil in 5....4....3....
    I don't mean to fan the flames here, but is it just me? Or has anyone noticed that being particularly outstanding (seal team 6) or successful in the firearms industry (noveske & Ratliff) has been decidedly unhealthy in the last year? The volume of high profile people dying young & unnatural just isn't right lately.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Chris had been volunteering his time to help Marine Corps veterans suffering from PTSD and mentoring them. Part of this process involved taking these veterans to the range where one of them snapped and killed Chris and his neighbor for reasons that remain unknown at this time. The perpetrator then stole Chris’ vehicle in an attempt to escape but we have received word that the police have since arrested him.

Read more: http://sofrep.com/16838/chris-kyle-another-brother-lost/#ixzz2Jo1cSOdu

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Sux.

I hope there's more info released as to the specifics regarding why. I'm sure there's a lot of goat f**kers celebrating in the sandbox.

Run on tinfoil in 5....4....3....
    I don't mean to fan the flames here, but is it just me? Or has anyone noticed that being particularly outstanding (seal team 6) or successful in the firearms industry (noveske & Ratliff) has been decidedly unhealthy in the last year? The volume of high profile people dying young & unnatural just isn't right lately.

things that make you go hmmmmm

cableguy

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    RIP. He was helping some Marines with PTSD when it happened, as I understand it.

If I'm shooting with Chris Kyle, and he's helping me, and someone shot him, I'd beat them with the gun after I emptied it into them. Doesn't make any sense. Working at a range, there'd have to be an armed RSO or something too.

No I'm not breaking out the tin foil... I refuse to on this.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    If I'm shooting with Chris Kyle, and he's helping me, and someone shot him, I'd beat them with the gun after I emptied it into them. Doesn't make any sense. Working at a range, there'd have to be an armed RSO or something too.

No I'm not breaking out the tin foil... I refuse to on this.
    Definately more to the story. Would like to hear as well

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom