Christmas Gift for a Spouse?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    What are you getting your spouse for Christmas? Mine has more guns than she knows what to do with, some never fired. We got a new safe at Thanksgiving Black Friday, and I've found several small items but somehow don't think a new coffeemaker, no matter how much it is needed, will really ring a bell. Married 29 years last month.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    My wife of 50+ years still likes Jewelry. After the 2016 flood someone entered our locked house while we were away waiting for the water to recede and stole some of her Diamond Jewelry.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Spa days and Lululemon gift cards are usually pretty foolproof. If she's a baker, a kitchenaid is pretty hard to beat for a gift, plus you can buy attachments and accessories as gifts for years to come.

This year I'm getting the windows tinted on her car (she asked) plus some lulu swag. She got the kitchenaid last year.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    My girl and I don't do gifts. Never have. But if we did, I'd probably get her what she truly loves... Cleaning products! That girl loves to clean things. Thank God for her or I'd live in a fairly filthy place. Haha! I'm a very lucky man.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    The last 7 years or so I have gotten her a Disney Dooney purse. They usually have a new model each year. She absolutely loves Disney and it has been our family vacation place since both my girls were born. 27 trips there in 22 years.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    When you ask her what she wants and she tell you, *I really don’t need anything*. Does that mean it’s ok to treat yourself to a new gun?
    That’s a test. She said the ‘need’ word. If you wanna turn that into a win, reply with, ‘honey, I wanna get you something you WANT. We can take care of your needs any day of the week. It doesn’t need to be a holiday to buy what you need.’ Then promptly go out and make that gun purchase.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Perfume especially Chance or Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel, make sure to get Parfum, and not Toilette. Jewelry is also a good gift, but for my wife the perfume is the bomb.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    That’s a test. She said the ‘need’ word. If you wanna turn that into a win, reply with, ‘honey, I wanna get you something you WANT. We can take care of your needs any day of the week. It doesn’t need to be a holiday to buy what you need.’ Then promptly go out and make that gun purchase.

Well I tried the *Want* thing and she said, *I Want you to stop buying Guns*. Thanks for the help :mamoru:

Top Bottom