Class three in Baton Rouge.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitfighter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Hi,

First post here - hello gentlemen -
    I am on the MG42 forums, the 1919 forums, gunboards and was on the G43 forum always under this same handle - pitfighter.

I am in the process of moving some of my business to Baton Rouge.

I would like to know of any recommended Class three dealers in the area?

I am also considering moving some my collection - that is another story.

Mainly I am looking to buy and continue my collecting.

I would love to chat with someone nearby about the legal do's and don'ts - I know you guys will steer me right.

Thank you and safe shooting!

Pit.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We are in the process of opening our B&M store with an 07/02, we should be up and running anytime now, just waiting on the final paperwork for our new FFL (this will be #3).

Since title II firearms are legal in Louisiana, you just need to file a 5320.20 with the ATF, once it comes back approved (typically within 30 days, but we are in unusual times) you can move your items to there new home.

I am $200 stamp collector, so I have quite a few floating out there in no mans land with the current wait times. I bought a double stamp Sterling SMG, no telling when I will see it...

Like our facebook page for updates, we will post updates here, I just haven't been able to get my sponsor information updated yet. https://www.facebook.com/ferrarafirearms

Last edited:

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    Hey man I think I recognize you from those boards as Im a member too under "Flemgunner". Im in scott (about an hr away from BR) but am an 07/02. If you have any qeustions feel free to ask 337 706 8638 ask for Glenn

Pitfighter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Fantastic!

Thank you, Kcinnick - I am supposed to travel next week - pending no further delays, lol.

Flemgunner - Good to meet you - I am somewhat forgetful (different passwords and handles kill me) and have nothing to hide, so basically have the same handle on about ten collecting and trading boards (my interest in pretty much WW2 and before, only), so if we've done business or discussed guns I hope I was civil and straight up - I will certainly make it out to you at some stage.

This first job/assignment is covering my move - and it has been delayed a few times - I do have some "postie" related questions to ask, so will be in touch.

Thank you, gentlemen,

Pit.

cowdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Look up Landry's Guns in Morganza also; great service and help with all Class III

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom