Cleaning house! Belts in stock and must go!!! FERRARA LEATHER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Eat a damn sandwich or two

Now Now Sir

Some of us folks forced to use Louisiana Purchase cards to secure or nutritional needs can't eat a samwich or two due to lack of pern'ts.

One samwich is all we can secure and still be able to obtain our adult beverages the card points have to be used approiately:}

Great belts....I wear one every day.:}

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    These belts are top notch. I have both a black and Brown One that I wear every day. (I have the thicker ones)

Belts of this quality should easily be double the price.

Think about it, your chinese "Pleather" belt made with card board cost $20-30. A good leather belt costs well over $100.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

You are a better salesman than I. The $30 belts are 11-12 oz Herman oak bridle leather, no cardboard. I made them for guys requesting a non gun belt for dress pants. It was recommended to me to sell them for $50 or more, I listed them for $40 elswhere. I can make them in brown and will do a black and brown pair for $50! Browns will be a little wait, I am having to mix dyes to find a good edge dye color, might just use black, black looks good on everything.

Oh well, gotta go make holsters, belts and bullets. Ashley will be free to answer questions and take orders. She has some stuff to send to the post office, so if you order in time she can probably ship it today.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    IM thinking Ill need a 39 or 40. Can you swing by the shop sometime next week on your way home. No hurry, any day.
    also do you have a really short one you need to get rid of. Thinking of getting one for my wife. My son could share it with her.
    They are both the same size right now. He's 14, so he will grow out of one soon anyways.

Yes ill measure them

Last edited:

Ashley

Mrs. Ferrara
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sounds great. I'll be sure to stop this week. Did you know what color you wanted? I have the suntanned in a 39 and 40. And I have a black 40. I guess I could bring all of them with me.
    Just let me know when you figure out your wife/son's measurement. The smallest one we have right now is a 35, but we can make a smaller one if you need it.
    Thanks!
    IM thinking Ill need a 39 or 40. Can you swing by the shop sometime next week on your way home. No hurry, any day.
    also do you have a really short one you need to get rid of. Thinking of getting one for my wife. My son could share it with her.
    They are both the same size right now. He's 14, so he will grow out of one soon anyways.

Yes ill measure them

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    What is the price on that IWB for the glock. Also interested in a cellphone case is that something y'all could do

The typical IWB I do with loops is $75, reinforced throat $85. Since the plastic clips have gotten so expensive I need to charge $90 for the one pictured in this thread. I got a deal on them the first time I ordered them, then the price went up almost $12 a set.

I am going to make some Money clips (magnetic) and Credit Card holders with money clip and see how they sell. I have been looking for a decent cell phone holder design, but most look cheesy or would have to cost $100 to make them.

jjb5730

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Pierre Part
    Here's mine I got in today with the loops. Ordered the kydex clips from Comp-tac for 8.10 a piece so a little over sixteen a pair...there is also a set on amazon for like 7 a pair.
    ydagavy9.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jjb5730

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Pierre Part
    Yeah..8.10 per clip is kinda steep. Not so much for me since I only need 2 but if you have to add 15 bucks to every holster that makes a big difference

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah..8.10 per clip is kinda steep. Not so much for me since I only need 2 but if you have to add 15 bucks to every holster that makes a big difference

$17 plus shipping is their current price for a pair, I am constantly looking for an alternative, I personally like snaps or belt slots, but lots of people like clips.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom