Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I was saying that it doesnt matter if he knew or not, it really doesnt to prosecution.

So he should have let the guy beat him to death or shoot him while he tried to leave?

Scenario: You cut someone off, pissing some G's off, there are three people in the car and they start shooting at your car, you stop and they stop...still shooting at you and your car. What do you do? Do you sit there and take on all three of them, or do you drive, try to get the **** out of dodge/to help, and return fire if you have to? Firing from a moving car is a Felony...does that mean that you have morally and ethically lost the right to protect your life, even though Legally you are breaking the law?

People break the law EVERY DAY, every single one of us does...-every single one of us-...so you are telling me that Morally and Ethically we have no right to defend ourselves if have top defend ourselves while we do something illegal that is inherently harmless and not harmful to any human being in the entire world?

Legally this guy is ****ed, as I have said several times...I'm not standing up for him.

I'm just posting points of view and arguments about the matter.

Not at all.

It is just that given his postings, I don't think we can say he didn't know what was going on.

But this entire discussion is purely speculation on ALL of our parts!

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    At this time they are Sch IV aka Legend Drugs... They are just added everything else that is prescribed by a physician to a new category... Sch V.
    IIRC

That is to cover medications that are not narcotic by manufacture, but still abused..

They are schedule VI (six). Legend drugs are schedule VI, controls are I-V, OTC is Schedule VII. Soma will go to a schedule IV (four).

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    They are schedule VI (six). Legend drugs are schedule VI, controls are I-V, OTC is Schedule VII. Soma will go to a schedule IV (four).

But who gives a crap about soma... I haven't seen those in a minute... even seeing less and less of the xana"bars".

Crack is where its at. and shooting oxy, or hydocodone

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I was saying that it doesnt matter if he knew or not, it really doesnt to prosecution.

So he should have let the guy beat him to death or shoot him while he tried to leave?

Scenario: You cut someone off, pissing some G's off, there are three people in the car and they start shooting at your car, you stop and they stop...still shooting at you and your car. What do you do? Do you sit there and take on all three of them, or do you drive, try to get the **** out of dodge/to help, and return fire if you have to? Firing from a moving car is a Felony...does that mean that you have morally and ethically lost the right to protect your life, even though Legally you are breaking the law?

People break the law EVERY DAY, every single one of us does...-every single one of us-...so you are telling me that Morally and Ethically we have no right to defend ourselves if have top defend ourselves while we do something illegal that is inherently harmless and not harmful to any human being in the entire world?

Legally this guy is ****ed, as I have said several times...I'm not standing up for him.

I'm just posting points of view and arguments about the matter.
    I never said I wouldn't shoot the guy. (Then again, I don't go to stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things. )

We are talking about the law here. We're not talking about morally or ethically.

And you're off your rocker if you think I'm going to stop if someone in a car is shooting at me.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ensuring a 19 year old isn't dumbass enough to go somewhere he should not be starts when he's born and NEVER lets up. Even then, even with doing it all right, some kids will go wrong anyway and there's nothing a parent can do to stop it short of locking him up in the attic and never letting him out.

I understand what you're saying, but then again you didn't know my father. Did you see Gran Torino? I'm thinking about suing Mr. Eastwood.:rofl:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    But this entire discussion is purely speculation on ALL of our parts!

Absolutely, its fun isnt it? :)

I never said I wouldn't shoot the guy. (Then again, I don't go to stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things. )

We are talking about the law here. We're not talking about morally or ethically.

And you're off your rocker if you think I'm going to stop if someone in a car is shooting at me.

Spanky, bro, at some point in life...stupid comes to us, we dont have to go anywhere with anyone, or do anything stupid...it just happens.

Yeah, as far as the Law goes...****ed!

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    But who gives a crap about soma... I haven't seen those in a minute... even seeing less and less of the xana"bars".

Crack is where its at. and shooting oxy, or hydocodone

There is a certian generic soma that can be melted down and injected. For the Board of Pharmacy to re-classify it to a Schedule IV means there is a large problem somewhere.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans

When engaged by an active shooter while you in a moving car.create distance. if ambushed in a parked car.. GET OUT THE FAWKING CAR..

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Spanky, bro, at some point in life...stupid comes to us, we dont have to go anywhere with anyone, or do anything stupid...it just happens.

Yeah, as far as the Law goes...****ed!
    The point is that if you don't place yourself in those situations you are less likely to have to defend life or limb. Sure it will come to you but if you are not doing something stupid that significantly lessens the chanes that you are doing something illegal.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    There is a certian generic soma that can be melted down and injected. For the Board of Pharmacy to re-classify it to a Schedule IV means there is a large problem somewhere.

general for those that like to stay off the radar when doctor shopping.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I was just clarifying for Manimal through you.. sorry for the collateral damage.

I own page 9

I know but I understood him as saying that both vehicles were moving, hence "not going to stop" comment. Obviously if someone is shooting at you in a vehicle that you cannot move you bail.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington

I was at the legislative hearing (same day/committee as AWB) and the problem was that Soma combined with other meds is killing people.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    As for the rifle butt question, I think someone hitting you with a rifle butt is probably reason enough to think your life in in danger.

I know in the Marines a butt stroke is considered a Deadly Force action.

I will gamble 20 bucks to say he was carrying concealed. Any takers?

I might take you up on that. My reasoning is that I think he was OC.ing, and the guy saw his gun through the window, (Feared he was about to get held up) hid behind the door and popped him (Not hard enough) as he walked in.

Why do you say he was cc.ing? and Why else would he buttstroke just him? of course we don't know who entered the house first. If Anty entered first that's odd. I think he was there for the ride along.

I would also like to hear Dzelenka opinion on how this will play out being that Anty was INSIDE the guys house when he killed him. :confused:

Top Bottom