Cliven Bundy Cattle Rancher Situation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I don't know what the Film Maker is pointing out but I have first hand experience with BLM doing an excellent and proactive job battling Traffickers on Land they manage on the Border. They along with The Park Service have great and effective programs.

He did a documentary about the illegal immigration issue, a few years back. He claims to have witnessed cartel activity going unopposed in BLM land numerous times. Anywho, here's the statement he made on The Kelly Report, Monday night...I'd like to hear more about the details, as well. :)

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Not only are they domestic terrorists, they are probably racist, hate women, hate minorities, and want dirty air and water for the masses to consume. It is typical Alinsky tactics. Demonize the enemy. Liberals don't agree to disagree generally, they want you on a hate group list if you don't agree.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    What is so f**k up with Harry is it is ok for him to exercise his First Amendment, but it isn't ok for everyone else. It like only what he says counts. Again what a POS!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    So where is Jack on this? You care do defend Reid this time as well?

I'm not defending anyone, I'm telling you that the ******** you posted has no evidence backing it. I have no problem believing Reid is a pile of ****, in fact, I'm sure he is, however I don't think that this has anything to do with moving cattle so a company can NOT put solar panels there. There are plenty of places they can NOT put solar panels. I thought I made that perfectly clear.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sure seems like he's taken a personal vendetta-like interest in this cattleman and his supporters, for some strange reason- and is sounding pretty damned nutty over it all, in the process. :dogkeke:

Who knew the Senate Majority Leader had so much free time?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Sure seems like he's taken a personal vendetta-like interest in this cattleman and his supporters, for some strange reason- and is sounding pretty damned nutty over it all, in the process. :dogkeke:

Who knew the Senate Majority Leader had so much free time?

Reid is far from stupid and making comments like this right after all the accusations is stupid...unless he is trying to get out in front of something...

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Harry is calling people of free speech terrorist! Looks like he is trying to gain some attention to some civil unrest that is disturbing to the far left. Maybe he is scared that this will motivate more folks to show their dislike of excessive government rule!

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    I'm not defending anyone, I'm telling you that the ******** you posted has no evidence backing it. I have no problem believing Reid is a pile of ****, in fact, I'm sure he is, however I don't think that this has anything to do with moving cattle so a company can NOT put solar panels there. There are plenty of places they can NOT put solar panels. I thought I made that perfectly clear.

We shall see Jacky boy. I will wait to see your responses as this onion is peeled back.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    We shall see Jacky boy. I will wait to see your responses as this onion is peeled back.

Please don't call me jacky boy again. You calling me out was enough of a display of a man crush. I'd rather not have a pet name.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So I wonder if we're at the point (and I think we are) where Reid has spent more federal dollars on this little skirmish than the amount he says the rancher supposedly owes?
    Now, in addition to the unpaid grazing fees, Reid is also saying Bundy "doesn't pay his taxes".
    Does this mean Harry Reid has also sicced the IRS on Bundy, as well? What's next- Reid calling in an airstrike?
    It's time to take a seriously closer look at why the power drunk Senate Majority Leader is pulling out all the stops vs THIS...ONE...MAN.
    Not to mention calling anyone who questions him a "domestic terrorist" in that Winnie The Pooh voice of his....

Top Bottom