Close

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I traded a gun to him for the same thing. It took 2 sessions to complete. I gave him the gun after the first session on the "honor system". 1 week later we met and finished the tattoo. No Problems.
    Are you saying you gave him a gun and never recieved the work? Or that ya'll agreed on a trade but he backed out before any gun was handed over?

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Well, I don't know how much time has passed between the sessions but i think he will finish the job. Something may have happened.

tspill

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Gonzales
    Ok. So you ready for the truth Glenn. Since its obviously not coming from you... I have some paper work that you filled out. Your name and all. Stating u did get tattooed. You've had two sessions on your back and one on your leg. In total almost 6 hours. At my rate of 100 dollars an hour that would make close to 600 dollars right. Right. So why would I accept a trade that I would be on the losing end? And also I took off a huge amount of money on your rib cage piece and your girlfriends rib cage piece. And BTW I don't work at burning lotus any more haven't in a month and a half. I have proof you came in and got tattooed on 4 separate occasions. So before u fill these peoples head with all this nonsense tell the truth. And why are u the only unsatisfied person. All the others I've delt with have said nothing but great things. Thanks for being ungrateful.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    popcorn.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom