Close

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Frisco, TX & Frequently in BR
    All you had to do was pick up the phone and tell me that right now you are in a bond and can not do it. I have no problem with that. I didnt know what happened to you. All you did was dissapperaed and kept avoiding me.

I really hate this kind of stuff. Sure, I get busy too but I really try my best to maintain communication. This is a growing trend with the lazy cell phone generations. I also despise people who do not leave voice messages.

tspill

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Gonzales
    Because you are a tattoo artist. Aren't you people supposed to be making bad choices and getting into bar fights?

Yes, I just went there.

I guess my bad decision was not going back for my masters degree in art and starting to tattoo where I make more money than I would have following school. Where I then started to raise an amazing family. If thats bar fights and bad decisions sure go ahead and assume I live that lifestyle. Be sure to know someone before you make an ass out of yourself. But then again. You can't spell assume without beginning with the word ass.

tspill

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Gonzales
    Whoa, slow down. QuickDraw was teasing. I don't think he meant anything by it. Sarcasm and smartass is the way this section of BS rolls. ;)

Either way joking or not. I take my profession very seriously. It's on a daily basis where I get looked down on by stereotypical people. Just because i chose to do something I am very passionate about. Sorry if I took a joke out of context but like I said its on a daily basis where it happens to be brought up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom