Closed threads

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Unlocking the thread or being site staff.

Just found it as I was going through posts of the day. Yeah - mods and admins can reply to closed threads. It makes things easier :)

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Usually we do it on accident, not even noticing the thread is locked. We have one mod who even seems to repeatedly accidentally reply in marketplace threads *cough*freedive*cough*.

But sometimes we do it just to swing our mod manhood around. It adds +3 iPeen length.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Usually we do it on accident, not even noticing the thread is locked. We have one mod who even seems to repeatedly accidentally reply in marketplace threads *cough*freedive*cough*.

But sometimes we do it just to swing our mod manhood around. It adds +3 iPeen length.

Also confirms your status of wearing this? :mamoru:
    ydaqatu9.jpg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Yeah, it is a pain in the butt on TapaTalk on my phone as it doesn't tell me if the thread is closed or not. I have caught myself replying to closed threads or threads that do not get replies on a few occassions. It happens. To be fair though, Freedive usually deletes the posts :P

And as for iPeen length. In case y'all are wondering, SpeedRacer is in the lead on that one with a score of 6969. 1911Dave is at second though with a measly score of 27. I am in third place with one of those sideways eights. I don't really understand the competition. I think I should be winning, but whatever.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom