CMP M1 Purchase

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stateguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Got my confirmation email with customer number and password. Using this is it possible to track the stage of my order? Can't find anywhere to sign in for this. Or is this just for possible future orders?

Thanks

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The CMP estore should be what that info goes into.

https://estore.thecmp.org/store/account/account.aspx

•Access your order history online.
    •Access your account information.
    •View our entire catalog.

NEW USERS -- If you would like to register on our site please email your name, address, email address and customer number to estore@thecmp.org

Also congratulations on your order going through. Only a bit more waiting to do.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Got my confirmation email with customer number and password. Using this is it possible to track the stage of my order? Can't find anywhere to sign in for this. Or is this just for possible future orders?

Thanks

I got mine last week as well. Heard it is slim pickings over at the store so hopefully that doesn't mean it's a longer wait. 30-60 days is long enough!

I got a service grade. How about you?

stateguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    EonDresari - thanks for the info. Thought that only applied to online orders since it was thru the estore. My order doesn't show yet (just sent in the info last week)

Ordered the service grade also

stateguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Got the CMP newsletter after starting this thread, said there are 12000+ unfilled orders for rifles right now

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Got the CMP newsletter after starting this thread, said there are 12000+ unfilled orders for rifles right now

Yeah... Also that there are ZERO service grade rifles other than the $995 ones (I ordered the $625). So.... may be a bit more of a wait than 30-60 days.

Also consider, that a large portion of those 12000+ orders are likely for the Winchesters and Springfield Armory rifles that have been OOS for a while.

Top Bottom