CMP requirements.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    decided I may go visit CMP south store on my way back from my trip to north carolina, however we're already half way through alabama and the ID's I have on me are my DL and my social security card.

should this be all that is required assuming I can join a CMP affiliated club in-store?

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Go to the store they will work something out with you.
    Most likely you pick out your rifle and they mail it to you, which is cheaper than paying taxes on it.
    I've heard pickings are getting slim but I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the store. Narrow down your selection to a couple and ask one of the armorers to strip it with you and recommend one or the other.
    PM inbound.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Be sure to look at the forum for CMP. They basically have welded guns, parts, match rifles ($2500) and the service grade special (all HRA with new walnut stocks) for 950. No more service grades or below (ideal shooters) right now or in the future.

A little bird also told me all prices are going up 20-25 % jan 1. There are more kimber 83s in back and there will be more "shooters" coming back but not until next year with new pricing.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    Be sure to look at the forum for CMP. They basically have welded guns, parts, match rifles ($2500) and the service grade special (all HRA with new walnut stocks) for 950. No more service grades or below (ideal shooters) right now or in the future.

A little bird also told me all prices are going up 20-25 % jan 1. There are more kimber 83s in back and there will be more "shooters" coming back but not until next year with new pricing.
    what would you suppose they'd have in the between $600-$800 range?

Top Bottom