[CNN] Miss Me Yet? (GWB)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    This is CNN.com right /now/. I am speechless. How bad do you have to **** up (and get caught) when CNN puts this on their home page. I don't even.. WOW.

That is all I got.

bushcnn.png

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    The smell of regret is so thick in this country that I choke on it daily when articles like this come up. The amount of irresponsible, ignorant, and woefully uncaring individuals who flush this country down the toilet by either not participating in, or not caring about, the importance of ethical and moral leadership being voted into office just astounds me. It makes me sick.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Now THAT my friend is f**king hilarious!!! If the folks at Fox would have posted that..... Holy **** could you imagine the flack they would have caught! That would be racist :rofl:

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    The smell of regret is so thick in this country that I choke on it daily when articles like this come up. The amount of irresponsible, ignorant, and woefully uncaring individuals who flush this country down the toilet by either not participating in, or not caring about, the importance of ethical and moral leadership being voted into office just astounds me. It makes me sick.

And they refuse to connect him with his policies.

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    I just had a coworker come into my office and complain about how our insurance has required us to forfeit more personal information in order to continue covering us. Things like past tax returns, water bills, etc. I just turned to him and said "OBAMACARE" and he stormed off saying something about this all starting when Bush was in office. OMG!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Can't buy into this as sincere criticism from them. CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, refuse to hold this pretender legitimately accountable for ANYTHING. And do not discount how absolutely clueless the vast majority of people are out there. If anything, this is a very lame (and I mean very lame), attempt to show the millions of viewers that have abandoned these ideological cheerleaders, they can be trusted to be impartial. :puke:

Most sad of all, no matter which news organization, satirical program, and/or independent journalists goes in the streets and ask random people what they know about current topics concerning the country; they all get the same blank stares and ambivalent answers.

I don't know what people are doing with their time, but the average person just doesn't know or give a rats ass about these issues. :(

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe not everyone in the press is amused at the Stasi-type games Mr. O's DOJ has been playing with some of their colleagues. :dunno:

Something (history), tells me, that other so called journalist (particularly those in the liberal leaning mainstream media outlets), are thinking; "Hey, as long as it's not me!"

I can't see them looking past their own smug self-righteousness to feel any empathy for rival networks, journalists, or those on the other side of the ideological wall from black Jesus himself!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Something (history), tells me, that other so called journalist (particularly those in the liberal leaning mainstream media outlets), are thinking; "Hey, as long as it's not me!"

I can't see them looking past their own smug self-righteousness to feel any empathy for rival networks, journalists, or those on the other side of the ideological wall from black Jesus himself!

Could be. But I'm not sure how much history we have of a guy like this in the White House. Never mind the Chicago-style politics- a man who never ran a hotdog stand is running the country.

Makes sense. :thumbsup:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Could be. But I'm not sure how much history we have of a guy like this in the White House. Never mind the Chicago-style politics- a man who never ran a hotdog stand is running the country.

Makes sense. :thumbsup:

We actually have plenty of history in this. Look at the way the media got behind that scumbag Clinton, and he should have been convicted of sexual harassment at the very least. To this day, they think this clown is some type of liberal deity.

It's the same on both sides, but I think a strong case could be made and proven that right leaning journalists are way more likely to do what's right and turn on their own in the face of political trouble, turmoil, and incompetence; than these current trash cans in the liberal media.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    We actually have plenty of history in this. Look at the way the media got behind that scumbag Clinton, and he should have been convicted of sexual harassment at the very least. To this day, they think this clown is some type of liberal deity.

It's the same on both sides, but I think a strong case could be made and proven that right leaning journalists are way more likely to do what's right and turn on their own in the face of political trouble, turmoil, and incompetence; than these current trash cans in the liberal media.

You're probably right...I don't doubt it.

I'm afraid what we've seen in the last couple of months is just the start, with this guy.

Top Bottom