Col Rob Maness (ret), Candidate US Senate, R-LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Both the above posts raise a question:

Col. Maness, what is your opinion on our obligation of involvement regarding Iran's pursuit of nuclear capability vs the security of Israel, especially given the public statements made by Iran regarding Israel's "inevitable destruction."

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    FYI: if you use Facebook to ask for campaign materials, use the Colonel's campaign FB page (unlike me, who initially messaged his personal page- Doh!).

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    First, let me say that Congress declares war, and the POTUS needs to request one before any more warfare occurs. I am absolutely opposed to ground force employment at this point, other than to protect American Citizens. Having said that we need to be very strategic in the way the Western Nations approach this Caliphate rising out of both Iraq and Syria. Containment has worked before but I am doubtful it could with this kind of enemy (fanatic Islamists) nation-state. We will have to assess the situation carefully as we move forward.

Thanks for answering my question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Nice interview this morning on Walton & Johnson.

I'd like to hear more about this "Mary not really being a resident" of Louisiana.

I'm assuming b/c of the amount of time she spends AWAY from here?

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Right now I have a Cassidy sticker on the rear window of my truck. Could you explain, in the space of an internet post, why I should replace it with a Maness sticker?

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Right now I have a Cassidy sticker on the rear window of my truck. Could you explain, in the space of an internet post, why I should replace it with a Maness sticker?

BECAUSE WE FINALLY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ELECT SOMEONE THAT IS NOT A ****IN CAREER POLITICIAN !!! and how about you take 5 minutes to read this thread, then take 5 more minutes to Read about Col Rob.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    BECAUSE WE FINALLY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ELECT SOMEONE THAT IS NOT A ****IN CAREER POLITICIAN !!! and how about you take 5 minutes to read this thread, then take 5 more minutes to Read about Col Rob.

Vince, you know his stance on these questions?

Do you support the legalization of marijuana? If so, in what uses?

Do you believe homosexuals are entitled to civil unions, affording them some of the same privileges(joint taxes, hospital visitation, rights to property after the other's death, etc) as heterosexual marriage?

Do you believe we should still have an active presence in Iraq?

Would you support the repeal of the firearms protection act and the amendment of the 1934 NFA act to remove the requirement of a signature from the CLEO?

Do you believe the process of buying a silencer, short barreled rifle or short barreled shotgun should be more strenuous than any other firearm purchase?

Who did you support for the most recent republican presidential nomination?

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

Actually, my question was directed to the Colonel.

I read this thread, in it's entirety, before I asked the question.

Bless your little heart.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    http://thehayride.com/2014/08/rob-maness-is-out-of-money-and-it-looks-like-hes-now-wasting-his-time/

I like what the man has to say but have a case of the red-azz for not ever getting any info on how to get a yard sign. Not sure what kind of staff he has/had, but they didn't treat me as a usable resource and that rubbed me the wrong way.

Like almost every other article on 'The Hayride', it's negative towards Maness. Shocker.

The Hayride hates Mary, has been wanted Maness out of the way,
    and has been writing lovely articles about how fantastic Cassidy is for some time now.

I say that to say this, exactly how accurate is The Hayride
    when trying to understand what is really going on between these three? :dunno:

...I also find it a little disturbing that MONEY is the root of winning an election.

It might be, but throwing that in my face sort of gives (me) the red ass
    and urges me to vote for the conservative regardless.

So then again, what's the goal?
    Vote for Maness?
    Is that warning to the Republican party worth losing to Mary...AGAIN!?

....sigh....

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    If Cassidy could win it, the split vote won't hurt him. He will be in the run off if that is the case cause KatrinaMary would not have a majority.

That being said, why does the Louisiana Republican Party hate the teaparty canidates so much?

They can say what they want. If Mary wins it out right, Cassidy had no chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Do you support the legalization of marijuana? If so, in what uses?

Do you believe homosexuals are entitled to civil unions, affording them some of the same privileges(joint taxes, hospital visitation, rights to property after the other's death, etc) as heterosexual marriage?

Do you believe we should still have an active presence in Iraq?

Would you support the repeal of the firearms protection act and the amendment of the 1934 NFA act to remove the requirement of a signature from the CLEO?

Do you believe the process of buying a silencer, short barreled rifle or short barreled shotgun should be more strenuous than any other firearm purchase?

Who did you support for the most recent republican presidential nomination?

These are the best questions in this thread. it is a shame he skipped over them. I personally cannot support any candidate without knowing these answers.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

He isn't a career politician yet... Of he were to get to Washington I doubt he would be in a hurry to leave. The guy started a thread here to answer voter questions and avoided the tougher ones. That doesn't look promising.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom