WTS: Colt Commander 1911 and Ruger P90 in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerC

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Orleans
    These guns were inherited after the owner passed therefore I don't have much background on them, sorry.

The Ruger is a .45 and appears to be new/unfired. The Colt has a few scratch marks but appears to be in overall great condition. Both include boxes and two magazines.

Please note the buyer will have to get the lock off of the 1911, after extensive searching I still have been unable to find the key. I know it's odd circumstances but my buyer/seller rating should show I'm a stand up seller.

Because I'm not a 1911 or Ruger guy I've had trouble putting a value on these guns so they are being listed as a pair for 1300 obo. Willing to separate and eager to turn these into cash before Christmas so please don't hesitate to send a offer.

I'm available and day before 11am, weekdays after 8, and any time during weekends. Priority to good standing, long term Bayou Shooter members.

Text is best during business hours 504-920-8559

High res pictures are here and more are available, just ask

https://imgur.com/a/YwCFm

kYBxGsw.jpg

0C1u5Jw.jpg

yNXhT7mg.jpg

Last edited:

TylerC

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Orleans
    Hey guys I met with a potential buyer who discovered a frame crack in the 1911 so these are off the market till I can re access the value, thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom