WTS: Colt NIB AR-15 Match Target A2 HBAR 6601

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger57

Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    (Removable colt Sear Block) Not just NIB but OIB Never fired....text (225)439-1819
    This is a NIB Colt AR-15 A2 Match HBAR rifle. It has a heavy barrel with a nice crown, not the basic slim barrel. The weapon is new-in-the-box, has never had a scope mounted, and has never been shot. This AR-15 was bought in 1990 or 91 and is from before any of those assault rifle bans and restrictions began to be put into place. Back then Colt made an announcement that it would voluntarily modify it's future AR-15 receivers to make them harder to modify into full auto (by leaving extra metal in place inside the receiver, blocking easy sear modification). This AR-15 HBAR was bought around the time the altered rifles came on the market, and so it is original with the extra blocking metal inside. The rifle has been stored in nice clean dry conditions in a smoke-free home. Everything that came with the rifle is here, the box, all accessories, and it even still has the original red safety tag that came in the box. So, if you want the best, a true model 6601NIB Colt AR-15 A2 HBAR rifle that is all original, the way they used to be built, with none of the semi-auto assault rifle ban rules we've been putting up with for 20 years affecting it's design or features, this is it. Perfect for the collector wanting a rifle unaffected by ban rules, or great for shooting when you want to fire a weapon untainted by such restrictions.:draw: It's a beautiful rifle. See photos. If you would like to see higher resolution versions of the photos than what bayou shooter will display on the auction page, let me know PM me and give me your e-mail address or phone number and I'll be glad to send them to you. Colt AR -Match Target HBAR ( Heavy Barrel - 1/7 rifling twist)Ser. No. CMH 006XXX - NIB Original accessories that came in the box, including: Original Manual Original magazines, marked Colt's Firearms Original rifle sling Original cleaning rod and brush in the plastic Comes with the original box and still has the original plastic protective sleeve for the rifle, with matching serial number on the outside of the box, and also on a sticker on the plastic sleeve. $2000.00
    Ryan (225)439-1819 text
    IMG_0089_zps78f94cb7.jpg

IMG_1839_zpsd0fdc8e5.jpg

IMG_1838_zps9cbb9b43.jpg

IMG_1836_zpsa6180f66.jpg

IMG_1831_zps6467ee06.jpg

$2000.00

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom