SOLD: Colt Python .357 Magnum 4 in. bbl Nickel finish mfg. 1967 in Colt plastic box

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickelPython357

Revolverist
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Looking to sell or trade my very nice Colt Python .357 Magnum with a 4 in. bbl. shiny Nickel finish made in 1967 with custom hand carved grips featuring gold plated rampant colts. Comes in blue plastic non original Colt case. Finish is almost perfect with only a very few tiny blemishes that do not even show in the photos. Absolutely no rust, scratches or flaking of finish, even all the screws are still perfect. Very hard to get good photos because of how shiny the finish is. Any imperfections in photos are from reflections and do not really represent how clean this pistol is. Very low round count as it barely shows a turn line on cylinder and that usually shows up soon on a nickel finish. This has been a safe queen since I purchased it in 2001. I have fired no more than 50 rounds through it. Looking for a cash sale but will consider trades for a reliable vehicle with working AC. I have seen wildly varying asking prices for similar condition pistols but I have seen them sell for more than my asking price of 2200.00. PM here or call or text to 225-317-0266. FTF only with a bill of sale LA. drivers license required. I am currently without a vehicle so I would have to meet in B.R. near Acadian and Perkins. I really hate to let this one go.
    PICT0161.jpg
    PICT0160.jpg
    PICT0139.jpg
    PICT0140.jpg
    PICT0148.jpg
    PICT0150.jpg
    PICT0151.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom