come to Nicks this Sat Morning

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    this saturday around 10 or 11am i will be shooting at Nicks Range in garyville. i have to test out a Red Jacket protoype.... as far as we know the first of its kind.

its a AK action chambered and barreled in 6.5 grendel, with HK G3 sights, and custom forend rail system equipped with a trijicon reflex1 and custom magwell to accept 6.5 M-16 Magazines.

i will try and be there at 10 and probably stay until noon. this rifle is seriously cool and im not even really trying to drum up business here cause thats going well, just wanted to be able to share this really cool creation with anyone interested in checking it out.

for those dont know, nicks is located in garyville on Hwy 61 ( airline) just north of the marathon plant and laplace on the northbound side of the road. the sign only points towards NOLA so if you get to marathon, turn around and you'll see the sign.

its like 15 bucks to shoot all day. bring you a box of grendel ammo and i might let ya shoot this puppy.

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    lemme see if i can find some pics that will posted. i will be sighting it in and if we have ammo left over and will dont mind, i'll let a couple people pop off a few of our rounds.

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    heres a link to a post where Will put some pics up.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28290

Will and the boys did all the work up until she got painted, production was being finished around the time i moved into the shop, but once she was gun-koted, Will and I fabricated the forend system and then he repainted it.

I'll get to be the first person to ever shoot it at a target and I'm pretty stoked.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    We have a .22 rifle match Sat. morning at Nicks at 7:45. We are usually done by 9am so I'll stick around and see what you bring. If anyone wants to come shoot a cool .22 match come join us. 50 yds, ARA targets, two classes Open and Sportsman. I'll be shooting my Anschutz with my new Weaver T36.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    this saturday around 10 or 11am i will be shooting at Nicks Range in garyville. i have to test out a Red Jacket protoype.... as far as we know the first of its kind.

its a AK action chambered and barreled in 6.5 grendel, with HK G3 sights, and custom forend rail system equipped with a trijicon reflex1 and custom magwell to accept 6.5 M-16 Magazines.

i will try and be there at 10 and probably stay until noon. this rifle is seriously cool and im not even really trying to drum up business here cause thats going well, just wanted to be able to share this really cool creation with anyone interested in checking it out.

for those dont know, nicks is located in garyville on Hwy 61 ( airline) just north of the marathon plant and laplace on the northbound side of the road. the sign only points towards NOLA so if you get to marathon, turn around and you'll see the sign.

its like 15 bucks to shoot all day. bring you a box of grendel ammo and i might let ya shoot this puppy.

Is Will coming with you?

Or is he still hiding in the shop?

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    Will is not hiding. Will is taking a watch and wait approach to the coming zombie attack. When Chuck Norris goes to bed at night, he checks under his bed for Will Hayden.

Actually Will is going to be boiling some crawfish for me and the guys to enjoy when i get back with a range report. The evening may very well result in me having one too many adult beverages, refering to Will as Captain Ron a few too many times, and that sick ass 6.5 AK getting wrapped around my cranium.

never a dull moment around the Gloriously Twisted.

Top Bottom