"Common-sense reform"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    And so it begins...

Attachments

• F41CC511-54F5-4D0B-8C8A-7CE5FC40D4FF.jpeg
      F41CC511-54F5-4D0B-8C8A-7CE5FC40D4FF.jpeg
      60.2 KB · Views: 135

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Honestly, I'm for "common sense reform." Too many people today have little to no common sense, and that needs to change. If the .gov can figure out a way to reform those lacking common sense, then we should get behind it.
    ;)

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Nothing was done to address the failure of the FBI to act after they were tipped off or the failure of a cowardly Deputy who refused to do his duty.
    It’s almost as if someone wanted this to happen.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Yes! End corporate immunity. I want to sue Chevrolet and Budweiser for the last dui crash I got in. Cuz that drunk guy had no business driving a 78 Chevy 2500 and it’s their fault he’s a degenerate alcoholic who needs to get home from the bar at 0430.

I think bullied kids should be able to sue the social media platform, the cellular carrier, and the phone manufacturer too... it’s not the bully’s fault they were given the tools to e-bully some other social media addicted kid. Gov should also be held responsible because 1st amt says they have a right to be dirtbags who say mean things.

See where this goes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    I echo this, too many Pol. making a career out of making laws that WE! have to follow but they don't. kick them after 8 years they should have stolen enough by then.
    Wingate

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    I echo this, too many Pol. making a career out of making laws that WE! have to follow but they don't. kick them after 8 years they should have stolen enough by then.
    Wingate

Ronnie Barrett agrees with you. When the state of California banned private ownership of .50 BMG, he recalled all Barrett .50 BMGs owned by the state “for maintenance”, and returned to each agency a check for the rifle(s). Barrett reasoned that if the citizens aren’t trusted with them, then the government (which is also comprised of citizens) employees couldn’t be trusted with them either. Or at least that’s the way I heard the story...

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    One of the youtube gun guys I watched yesterday made an interesting point... if they had enough votes in congress to ram HR 127 down our throats then Biden wouldn't be threatening executive action. Makes sense...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yes! End corporate immunity. I want to sue Chevrolet and Budweiser for the last dui crash I got in. Cuz that drunk guy had no business driving a 78 Chevy 2500 and it’s their fault he’s a degenerate alcoholic who needs to get home from the bar at 0430.

I think bullied kids should be able to sue the social media platform, the cellular carrier, and the phone manufacturer too... it’s not the bully’s fault they were given the tools to e-bully some other social media addicted kid. Gov should also be held responsible because 1st amt says they have a right to be dirtbags who say mean things.

See where this goes?

The term ‘slippery slope’ comes to mind. I do not know why....:rolleyes:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ronnie Barrett agrees with you. When the state of California banned private ownership of .50 BMG, he recalled all Barrett .50 BMGs owned by the state *for maintenance*, and returned to each agency a check for the rifle(s). Barrett reasoned that if the citizens aren’t trusted with them, then the government (which is also comprised of citizens) employees couldn’t be trusted with them either. Or at least that’s the way I heard the story...

Gosh damn I hope that’s true. That’s just pure awesome wrapped in bacon and deep fried.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Alfred92
    Top Bottom