Conceal Carry at DDay Museum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Cujo, why post that for later use against you?

It's just my personal editorial. It's something we all think about doing and sometimes we follow the rules...and sometimes we don't. Nobody here is NOT fallible and we all have our dirty little secrets. Just airing my personal thoughts because I think we're all adult enough to just take it for what it is. I certainly don't teach it or advocate and if I'm labeled a hypocrite for it...so be it. It certainly won't put a crimp in my day and at the end of the day, I'm armed and protected. If I suffer the consequences for "breaking the rule".....so be it. I'd rather talk to a judge than a coroner any day. Yes,I'm a little paranoid,a little scared and maybe a little crazy,but rest assured...I'm staying alive,no matter what. That's what happens when you live in a violent city and you have major crimes happening just a half a mile from my house in an affluent neighborhood. You get very guarded and very non trusting of everybody. Yes,I'm a little jaded...I know it.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It's just my personal editorial. It's something we all think about doing and sometimes we follow the rules...and sometimes we don't. Nobody here is NOT fallible and we all have our dirty little secrets. Just airing my personal thoughts because I think we're all adult enough to just take it for what it is. I certainly don't teach it or advocate and if I'm labeled a hypocrite for it...so be it. It certainly won't put a crimp in my day and at the end of the day, I'm armed and protected. If I suffer the consequences for "breaking the rule".....so be it. I'd rather talk to a judge than a coroner any day. Yes,I'm a little paranoid,a little scared and maybe a little crazy,but rest assured...I'm staying alive,no matter what. That's what happens when you live in a violent city and you have major crimes happening just a half a mile from my house in an affluent neighborhood. You get very guarded and very non trusting of everybody. Yes,I'm a little jaded...I know it.

Tankjewberrymudj

You summed up common sense concealed carry as I wish I had.

I play by these rules and if I get in a bind it'll be on me.

Top Bottom