Conceal Carry Classes 7 Days A Week

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I have classes daily.Call me and we w/work around your busy schedule..Classes are held in Lafayette or I will travel for group of 10 or more.....Class fee is $75.00 a person...Husband/Wife special available for $100.00.....Call me to schedule.Quiet putting it off.Take a couple hrs out of your schedule to get your permit....Good for over 30 states....Guns and ammo available for students if you do not yet own a weapon.....7 days a week,call 337-303-7294
    kemosabiarchery@gmail.com
    references available
    Lafayette and surrounding area.....

shane robichaux
    337-303-7294

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    YEP boyfriend/girlfriend,,HUSBAND WIFE,FATHER/SON,GIRLFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND[NEED TO see PROOF OF LESBIANISM}LOL......ILL DO THAT FOR BS MEMBERS........WE NEED TO ARM MORE COONASSES......You never know when they w/try and take this privelage away from us,large numbers of permits may help swing a decision

call me.....

actlon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Morgan City
    CCW Class

Hiya Folks, I took Shanes class just yesterday. Great class very helpful and Shane is a great instructor. I cant imagine it being any better than his class. He touches base on all angles and has alot of great pointers. I would highly recomend anyone wanting to take this class to visit Shane. L8r

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Is this a 2 day class or all in 1 day? I would really like to get my wife and myself into one soon. If anyone can put together a class in BR area, that would be great( if it is when we can make it). I assume it needs to be done at a range?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom