Conceal Carry wait time

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longshot308

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    I turned mine in August 16th.... still waiting :(
    I turned it in by hand, but I did my fingerprints at a local PD nearby. I guess doing it there would help. I called at the end of November, the lady was nice and suggested I call the 2nd week of December (mentioned she would be surprised if I didn't have it by then). Called again, told me it was still in BG process. Called just before the new year and another person suggested I check in again in mid to late January.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I turned it in by hand, but I did my fingerprints at a local PD nearby. I guess doing it there would help. I called at the end of November, the lady was nice and suggested I call the 2nd week of December (mentioned she would be surprised if I didn't have it by then). Called again, told me it was still in BG process. Called just before the new year and another person suggested I check in again in mid to late January.

wow. wife turned hers in october and got it before christmas.

pwc001

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013

Just curious, what number did you call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    I called on Friday to check on mine. She told me that the paperwork was entered into the computer on December 12th and they were still waiting on the background check results. They must be backed up if it took a month to get the paperwork into the computer, b/c like I said earlier, I turned it in to them in mid November.

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Dropped my renewal application, but for a Lifetime Permit in late November. They told me it wouldn't be until after the new year, and I'm still waiting.

Booch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    New user here, just adding that I submitted in late July and just received mine last week, around Jan 16

Top Bottom