Concealed Carry Classes/Baker Range/Bass Pro/FRC Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordon

Feb 22, 2010
    Click on our ad to be carried to our website which has all upcoming classes and locations listed. Email Gordon at: ghhutchinson@gmail.com for more information or to sign up for a class...
    May 7........Baker Range
    May 14......FRC Range
    May 21......No Class
    May 28......Baker Range
    June 4.......Bass Pro
    June 11.....Baker Range
    July 6........Bass Pro

Jasarii

Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Gordon does a great job with his classes. Took his class at Baker range a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gordon

Feb 22, 2010
    Thanks Jasaril...We appreciate the comments. But it is a team effort--i have a great bunch of instructors: Frankie Lamb, Wayne Milton, Greg Phares (former sheriff of EBR Parish), and our newest, a beautiful lady instructor, Lorraine Mayeux. You can see all of them on our Facebook page at Gordon H Hutchinson.
    It would not be a class without their hard work at training everybody properly, safely, and in a fun way. We LOVE the range time!

YoungMarine

Dec 4, 2013
    W. Feliciana
    My wife and I also took Gordon's class a while back and he was a great instructor. The Bass Pro classroom and range were nice. He gave us good advice on submitting our applications at LSP headquarters and we both had permits in 9-12 days even with out of state background checks. We will be using him again for our renewals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor481

Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I took my original CC class with Gordon at Bass Pro. I have taken several additional annual certification classes with Gordon and Greg Phares at Baker Range. All were handled very professionally and we will use Gordon in a couple months for our CC renewal.

FMcDaniel

Sep 18, 2016
    Erwinville, La.
    I took the class with Gordan in August at the Baker Range. Great instructor, my wife will be attending his class soon. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for there concealed carry permit.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom