Concealed Carry on a Motorcycle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Yes, I'm fully aware that this has probably been answered before. However, I did a basic search and didn't see anything, so here we go.

Are there any motorcycle riders here that also carry concealed. Which ccw methods have you found that are easiest to conceal while being comfortable enough to ride long distances and while being concealed enough to ride on a bike without being uncovered by shirts riding up in the wind? I generally carry on my waistband with a cover shirt hanging down, or a t-shirt covering it. However, riding on a motorcycle would probably cause the shirt to ride up in the wind and I'd prefer to just keep it concealed. I sometimes ride with a jacket, but not all the time so a shoulder holster isn't always a good option. Possibly ankle carry? Any other suggestions as I'm sure that this has been thought through before.

TooOld

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Laplace
    IWB at about 4 o'clock. Lots of time with just a t shirt. I ride an Harley with windshield a faring, never had any problems with shirt riding up. Around here almost always carrying and most of the time on long trips out of state.

Top Bottom