Concealed Handfun Badges can save lives

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    :rofl:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... the person calling 911 could provide some information as to what is happening which includes a description of the person calling and of the suspact. Its not like we need a bunch of mall ninjas with play badges.

Last edited:

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Ive heard that if you go to court, having this will make you look like a rogue wanna-be cop. I mean it makes sense to me. A bagde for conceal carry? How about one for a knife fighting course are defencive driving class!

DR.NUMBERS

Addict of the Arcane Arts
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Battin Rudge
    Lol, so Crocodile Dundee has had to resort to robbery huh?

Also, that guy would never have had an opportunity to show his "badge" if the timing in the video was the same. He was shot dead before he could even finish.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Can I have one that I can pin to my T-Shirt for when I OC at Walmart with an unloaded firearm? I could wear a Navy Seals T-shirt with a fake badge pinned to it. I would be sooo cool then. People would respect what a big bad ass I am.

Actually I have to wear a badge for work. They're kind of a pain in the ass.

Dave

lpso708

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    Thibodaux,LA
    Well if I pulled up and you had a gun an turned to me in a firing position I will probably shoot you before thinking will he or won't he shoot me first. He should have set the pistol down on top of car then tell what is going on. Like anybody can get a badge.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    Yea not a smart move . Looks like someone trying to make a buck selling these badges that don't make much sense. It would make you look like a LE wannabe in the eyes of a jury and get your a@@ locked away for awhile for trying to be a vigilante or something. The perp's lawyer would have a field day on you, make you look like the bad guy. He would go free and you get locked up. I could see it now . Lawyer: " My client was just cleaning his finger nails with his pocket knife, when this vigilante/cop wannabe pulls his pistol and threatens to shoot if he (my client) doesn't drop his weapon. My client being a disadvantaged (read homeless junkie) citizen was minding his own business. " And of course the jury feeling sorry for the disadvantaged citizen will let him off on a lesser charge, and have your silly badge taken away along with your CHP , because you're a vigilante, you're a menace to society and they have you incarcerated, a true law-abiding citizen who had to have a silly little badge. If the state wanted you to have a badge to show that you have a CHP, they would have issued you one. all righty then CHP = GOOD silly badge = BAD

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well if I pulled up and you had a gun an turned to me in a firing position I will probably shoot you before thinking will he or won't he shoot me first. He should have set the pistol down on top of car then tell what is going on. Like anybody can get a badge.

Just a thought, but I would damn sure want to know the cop had the situation under control before I gently placed the gun down offering the bad guy a chance to make me a hostage with my own gun....He wasn't even out of the unit yet! But this is just a bad commercial trying to sell a product....

A person in my neighborhood was in a situation where he called 911 and was holding someone (at gunpoint) that threatened him with a knife while getting into his car in an attempted robbery...By the time the BRPD showed up, a crowd had gathered- some shouting threats for him to release the bad guy or else. The arriving officers drew down on the man holding the gun and weren't watching the bad guy- he very nearly backed his way into the crowd and filtered in. If my neighbor hadn't brought that to their attention- EMPHATICALLY ("Look- he's getting away!!!")- the bad guy would have simply disappeared into the friendly crowd.
    I do agree you must put down the weapon when the cavalry arrives to avoid any misunderstandings- and NEVER point the gun at the police(especially the police) or anyone else but the bad guy. But this type of "delicate situation" should require a hell of a lot of common sense- from all parties concerned....
    I have to ask- how many CHP holders are on record as having been shot by the police, anyway? It simply can't be very many- if any at all.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    We still award our prized "Open Carry Badges" at each commencement ceremony at our Open Carry Academy.

Those of you who have not yet enrolled do not know what you are missing. The mindset lecture alone, which gives detailed instruction on how one can best engage the average retail clerk in a conversation designed to heighten his awareness of your manliness, is worth the tuition you'll pay.

And speaking of tuition --- it's a mere $1000 for the full (all day) course. This includes the Open Carry Badge.

Watch for our banner -- under Site Sponsors. Coming soon to a gun forum near you.

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    We still award our prized "Open Carry Badges" at each commencement ceremony at our Open Carry Academy.

Those of you who have not yet enrolled do not know what you are missing. The mindset lecture alone, which gives detailed instruction on how one can best engage the average retail clerk in a conversation designed to heighten his awareness of your manliness, is worth the tuition you'll pay.

And speaking of tuition --- it's a mere $1000 for the full (all day) course. This includes the Open Carry Badge.

Watch for our banner -- under Site Sponsors. Coming soon to a gun forum near you.

Does this also include the "Blading at a 45 Degree Angle for Success" DVD?

Top Bottom