Concealed handgun handbag / purse for women

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    So I know it just refuses to die off, but off body carry is just about the worst way to carry for a variety of reasons. Slower than congress when it comes to a draw. This is important because typical defensive gun uses happen very very quickly. Then there's the higher risk of having her gun stolen if she encounters a speedy purse snatcher. If your lady is anything like mine, she's also left her bag behind somewhere and you had to go get it. If curious kids who aren't or are too young to be trained are in the mix it becomes a safety nightmare.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ladies in my family have used “Purse King” and “Concealed Carry” leather handbags with good results. General consensus is in favor of the hidden center compartment type.
    Googling “best concealed carry purse” will give one lots to look at.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    So I know it just refuses to die off, but off body carry is just about the worst way to carry for a variety of reasons. Slower than congress when it comes to a draw. This is important because typical defensive gun uses happen very very quickly. Then there's the higher risk of having her gun stolen if she encounters a speedy purse snatcher. If your lady is anything like mine, she's also left her bag behind somewhere and you had to go get it. If curious kids who aren't or are too young to be trained are in the mix it becomes a safety nightmare.
    This.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom