Conspiracy theory

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    Quite an amazing and dramatic expose. This seems very far out there to me. Why just mention Chaney as a conspirator when Bush was an oil man too. An intentional oil spill, get real. An entertaining television story and that's about it.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    I will agree with y'all, in fact I just told my wife I'm not buying most of this.
    Was mainly just posting because he was doing a show on the spill.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Rule 1 for listening to Jesse, Alex or any of them

Chew up the meat, spit out the bone

Lots of times I think these guys are on to something, I follow Alex and I research his stuff when I can, best I can,...he has a lot of good info

But what him and others say and how they say it makes some people just turn off

Others just don't even want to hear because it might mean they would be responsible to do something about the situation.

Seeing the situation with China and N Ko today, realizing how badly the Greens and Obamas wanted GOMEX oil drilling stopped...

The truth is out there...and sometimes so is Jessie

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I watched a few minutes of that last night and I loved how they were using video clips from the Valdez Oil Spill AND videos from Katrina when they were trying to talk about Corexit. That was classic!!!!

Dood need to go back to "rastlin"

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That show is just ridiculous. I'm not passing judgment on the topics or their validity. But they way they go so over the top and overblow and overact to everything they do. There's about seven minutes of interesting stuff and another 35 minutes of hype and fluff. As he said in one episode, "I love theater". That show is just more theater.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I could not bring myself to watch it. If I'm not mistaken this clown hi-jacked the "SEAL" persona. He was actually UDT (pre seal). I am thinking he is not very well liked by the SEAL community. Yes he did serve and I thank him for that but if he is going to fly around on a cape then it should be his own.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Rule 1 for listening to Jesse, Alex or any of them

Chew up the meat, spit out the bone

Lots of times I think these guys are on to something, I follow Alex and I research his stuff when I can, best I can,...he has a lot of good info

But what him and others say and how they say it makes some people just turn off

Others just don't even want to hear because it might mean they would be responsible to do something about the situation.

Seeing the situation with China and N Ko today, realizing how badly the Greens and Obamas wanted GOMEX oil drilling stopped...

The truth is out there...and sometimes so is Jessie

Right on. Far too many people dismiss the facts when it is right in front of their face. The fact is there are no more Constitutional rights anymore. It's almost here, folks, and when the S finally hits the fan most of yall will be sittin' around wearing your flip flops watching your dog chase a stick while you finish your 6-pak.

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    The only conspiracy going on with the spill is the finger-pointing by all initial parties involved.

conspiracy-poster.jpg

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    So in your opinion no valadity to the stories ??

Or does someone making money for the show blind you to what they might be saying ??

I mean in that mindset you'd have to ignore all news ??

What I mean is you will see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear.

I do not always believe things to be true just because it is in the newspapers or just because it is on TV. The media is full of lies and propoganda it is up to me and you to figure out the truth.

What is Jesse's motive here? I know I haven't seen him doing anything publicly for quite a while and I am sure he is used to a "nice" life style. Oh wait, I get it! He is doing that show because of his real concern for all of us.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    What I mean is you will see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear.

I do not always believe things to be true just because it is in the newspapers or just because it is on TV. The media is full of lies and propoganda it is up to me and you to figure out the truth.

What is Jesse's motive here? I know I haven't seen him doing anything publicly for quite a while and I am sure he is used to a "nice" life style. Oh wait, I get it! He is doing that show because of his real concern for all of us.

News is a business, bleeds leads ...sensation is the name of the game, no doubt but motive doesn't change fact

As you say... I have read and done my own investigation of some of Jessie's stories as well as some from Jones and others, I find no real faults.

Is there conjecture on their part...yea, sometimes but always in the realm of good possibility.

Just saying that sometimes the messenger is not who we like or respect, but the message is not the messenger ;)

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    Whew...finally another voice of reason, can you point me to your source so I can quit looking ...???

Just ask anyone who either works, represents or holds a "significant" amount of stock in BP, Halliburton or Transocean.;)

Last edited:

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Having seen him as a doo rag wearing wrestling announcer as a kid, nothing he ever does would have been easily taken seriously. After watching one of his commercials it's impossible.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Just ask anyone who either works, represents or holds a "significant" amount of stock in BP, Halliburton or Transocean.;)

And this rules out any kind of outside influence in the DWH explosion ??

As usual I have missed a key point....are you saying these companies are involved in conspiracies ?? Or somehow in them there is an explanation for DWH tragedy and stopping oil production in GOMEX ???

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    And this rules out any kind of outside influence in the DWH explosion ??

As usual I have missed a key point....are you saying these companies are involved in conspiracies ?? Or somehow in them there is an explanation for DWH tragedy and stopping oil production in GOMEX ???

So what happened yrdawg? I would love to hear your thoughts on what happened?

JR1572

Top Bottom