Constitutional Carry, passed the House of Representatives by a veto proof majority

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Listing right now.. these people are clowns lol

Agreed, thanks for the link. There goes the "streets will run red with blood" and the Chiefs of Police asking the bill not be passed. Isn't that the same argument when the CC bill was first introduced? The killings will increase, think of the children, blah, blah, blah?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    This wouldn't be complete without injecting race into this!
    The very first Gun Control laws were Jim Crowe laws aimed at taking guns from even lawful black people. Even the 1968 Gun Control Act(imported from Nazi Germany by Senator Dodd who had the original law translated from German to English by the Library of Congress) was aimed at the entire Black Community due to the action of the Black Panthers and Vietnam War protesters, and other Leftist groups.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Agreed, thanks for the link. There goes the "streets will run red with blood" and the Chiefs of Police asking the bill not be passed. Isn't that the same argument when the CC bill was first introduced? The killings will increase, think of the children, blah, blah, blah?
    Maybe someone needs to point out to them that the streets are already running red with blood.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Arnt they just supposed to be talking about
    Revenue and Fiscal Affairs
    In this hearing lol… why are they talking about all that dumb stuff that makes no sense…

Blaa blaa blaa I was shot by my abusive boyfriend 15 years ago in the face and had to have surgery … well honey maybe if they had constitutional Carry and you didn’t have to jump through hoops and pay a fee to protect yourself you could’ve protected yourself back then duhhhh

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Guns have been found in students vehicles in student parking lots and students not charged with gun free zone.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Yes, they got over the CCW passing during the 90's and they will get over this as well. One of my old friends in the NOPD thinks it's hilarious that some cops are scared of guns.
    I know some cops who don’t even own personal firearms or ever shoot outside of their training. Blows my mind. But, to each his own, I suppose.

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom