Cop Arrested

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The juvenile was a 7 year old with disabilities and there is more to the story than we see here.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    i-came-17014.jpg

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    If the juvenile was a 16 year old that consented and the rape was statuatory (very often the case), the dad should have been whippin' his daughter's ass. If the juvenile was indeed a 7 year old with disabilities, then I think a judge should give them leave to walk that guy to the nearest tall tree and take care of business. Some evil can't be fixed here on earth.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    §42. Aggravated rape
    A. Aggravated rape is a rape committed upon a person sixty-five years of age or older or where the anal, oral, or vaginal sexual intercourse is deemed to be without lawful consent of the victim because it is committed under any one or more of the following circumstances:
    (1) When the victim resists the act to the utmost, but whose resistance is overcome by force.
    (2) When the victim is prevented from resisting the act by threats of great and immediate bodily harm, accompanied by apparent power of execution.
    (3) When the victim is prevented from resisting the act because the offender is armed with a dangerous weapon.
    (4) When the victim is under the age of thirteen years. Lack of knowledge of the victim's age shall not be a defense.
    (5) When two or more offenders participated in the act.
    (6) When the victim is prevented from resisting the act because the victim suffers from a physical or mental infirmity preventing such resistance.

(2) However, if the victim was under the age of thirteen years, as provided by Paragraph A(4) of this Section:
    (a) And if the district attorney seeks a capital verdict, the offender shall be punished by death or life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence, in accordance with the determination of the jury. The provisions of C.Cr.P. Art. 782 relative to cases in which punishment may be capital shall apply.
    (b) And if the district attorney does not seek a capital verdict, the offender shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence. The provisions of C.Cr.P. Art. 782 relative to cases in which punishment is necessarily confinement at hard labor shall apply.

hmm

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    And I am OK with the penalties listed in #2. Having sex with a seven year old is bad. Add on the fact that there are mental issues with the child and I think that the person committing said acts really needs to feel the full extent of the law. Also, I can see why the cop would beat the **** out of the dude...not that I am saying it is ok.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If the juvenile was a 16 year old that consented and the rape was statuatory (very often the case), the dad should have been whippin' his daughter's ass. If the juvenile was indeed a 7 year old with disabilities, then I think a judge should give them leave to walk that guy to the nearest tall tree and take care of business. Some evil can't be fixed here on earth.

Same here.

That's all.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I have not heard the complete story, but from what I have heard, the perp is lucky he only ended up with a few knots on his head.

;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom