Coronavirus with Joe Rogan and Dr. Michael Osterholm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I personally like Rogan. He’s actually a closest conservative that doesn’t know he needs to come out the closest yet. It’s worth mentioning he’s an entertainer and we shouldn’t be looking to entertainers for political opinions. Do you get your medical advice here?

No, I don’t.
    The person being interviewed is a subject matter expert and I figured it’s easier for folks here to digest this platform over a dry article.
    The spoon full of sugar approoach if you will.
    Not all infotainment is erroneous. Most but not all.

There’s no medical advice whatsoever in this clip; just some decent non-alarmist public health forecasting.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    No, I don’t.
    The person being interviewed is a subject matter expert and I figured it’s easier for folks here to digest this platform over a dry article.
    The spoon full of sugar approoach if you will.
    Not all infotainment is erroneous. Most but not all.

There’s no medical advice whatsoever in this clip; just some decent non-alarmist public health forecasting.

You got me all wrong. I was knocking the idea of ignoring someone based on their politics I like Rogan and will watch that podcast. He is definitely a closet conservative in denial though.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    You got me all wrong. I was knocking the idea of ignoring someone based on their politics I like Rogan and will watch that podcast. He is definitely a closet conservative in denial though.

Oh, fair enough.
    My mistake.
    And I agree, he is a conservative in denial.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I personally like Rogan. He’s actually a closest conservative that doesn’t know he needs to come out the closest yet. It’s worth mentioning he’s an entertainer and we shouldn’t be looking to entertainers for political opinions. Do you get your medical advice here?

Rogan is a kinda cool guy that had the resources to start a podcast. He isn’t especially brilliant or unique. Some of his guest are but I don’t get why people give his show their time. There are brilliant people out there you can listen too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Rogan is a kinda cool guy that had the resources to start a podcast. He isn’t especially brilliant or unique. Some of his guest are but I don’t get why people give his show their time. There are brilliant people out there you can listen too.

His format is easy to listen too, and like you said he had brilliant people on his show. I don’t watch every episode but he has interviewed several people that interested me.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I personally like his format, he asked the questions I would ask, He is pleasant to listen to, as far as recording and voice.. This episode was very good..

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    His format is easy to listen too, and like you said he had brilliant people on his show. I don’t watch every episode but he has interviewed several people that interested me.

Agreed. It gets better though with other podcast. That’s all I’m saying.
    I like Sam Harris. He’s very left and I skip the ones about meditation and drug use but it’s good.

Here’s an interesting one about the history of just the topic of gun control and how it got started. Not sure about the historical accuracy but it’s a good one.
    ef464447060554af29eeb10c5da871e0.jpg

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

They give his show the time of day because it has reach than many other shows wish they had. Joe Rogan does not paint himself into a corner when it comes to topics. He has a wide range and usually tries to get all side's view across. I enjoy his show. I don't listen or watch a ton but he touches on so many topics that its hard not to come across interesting episodes from time to time.

Top Bottom