Country of origin on food labels will likelikbe removed.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I think it is both silly and unfair, to allow sellers of foreign meat products (or any products for that matter), to not disclose the country of origin. The US is the biggest market for the kind of products they are talking about. This smells of complete cronyism.

So, your favorite supermarket has to continue to tell you where the shrimp you are buying is from, but they won't have to tell you where the cow or pig lived?

COOL (Country of Origin Labeling), is a pain in the ass! Having to make all the changes in your business to accommodate that BS is costly; and it most assuredly does not stop fraud! Particularly in seafood. But, since it is already in place, and we all already have to do it, why try to be less informative about what ******** (and believe me, there are some really shitty shitholes), your food may come from?

My biggest challenge to this being horseshit is ANYONE talking about costs savings to consumers! When is the last time any of you can remember, when a government regulation rollback led to any less out of pocket costs to consumers.

You should all be against this!

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I've been going to this little farmers market here in Kenner when I can but it's just veggies for the most part. I'd like to know where the stuff I am eating nd feeding to my family is coming from.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The libs are upset about congress and outside powers when it comes to their meat but they welcome the un when it comes to taking away our 2nd ammendment rights away. Wow I watched in shock. I wish I could have inserted the words second ammendment every time they said meat labels and it would have been a great argument against the leftist agenda.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was going to a veg stand in Gonzales, started reading labels and most of there produce was from China, lol

Top Bottom