COVID VAX

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I'm not saying ivermectin helps covid-19 patients , I don't know one way or the other . What I do not understand is how supposedly intelligent doctors can say " it's a parasite med not a lung medicine . If you read the dosage on the bottle of antibiotics the doctor gave for phnemonia you will get one dosage for phnemonia another for bronchitis and still another for travelers diarrhea and for intestinal parisites . It should be noted that a widely used worm medicine had an unusual side affect in animals in that it seemed to reduce the size of tumers . Vets started using it to treat cancer in dogs ( my lab is one of the success stories ) of course the cancer research center said it didn't work and couldn't work until at least 2 million $ grant money was spent researching it . Aspirin is great for pain - fever and a good blood thinner . Countless drugs have been found to have multiple uses so don't count ivermectin out . I know 2 people who were prescribed it and got better immediately but to be honest they may have gotten well without it .
    445e53bf6cb782b30a628dd8a2e26cb9.jpg

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I'm not saying ivermectin helps covid-19 patients , I don't know one way or the other . What I do not understand is how supposedly intelligent doctors can say " it's a parasite med not a lung medicine . If you read the dosage on the bottle of antibiotics the doctor gave for phnemonia you will get one dosage for phnemonia another for bronchitis and still another for travelers diarrhea and for intestinal parisites . It should be noted that a widely used worm medicine had an unusual side affect in animals in that it seemed to reduce the size of tumers . Vets started using it to treat cancer in dogs ( my lab is one of the success stories ) of course the cancer research center said it didn't work and couldn't work until at least 2 million $ grant money was spent researching it . Aspirin is great for pain - fever and a good blood thinner . Countless drugs have been found to have multiple uses so don't count ivermectin out . I know 2 people who were prescribed it and got better immediately but to be honest they may have gotten well without it .
    445e53bf6cb782b30a628dd8a2e26cb9.jpg

No doubt on drugs having multiple uses.

Thing is, I imagine someone understands why when they are used for alternate reasons. It ain't blind magic.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    The Pfizer vaccine is free and very effective for hundreds of millions of people.
    Just like the AR-15 is used legally and safely by millions of people, but uninformed people will say different.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I am a little confused by people basing getting the vaccine on the FDA. Most do not trust the government and that’s why they haven’t gotten it but yet are waiting on government approval. If anyone thinks the government is going to recommend this all day everyday and then turn right around and deny FDA approval then you are insane. Maybe 30yrs from now we might find out different but I can promise you they aren’t admitting any wrong doing anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think people "say oh I am waiting for FDA approval" then they feel the vaccines have been studied longer and/or more intensely. Or they say that so people just leave them alone. Looking back at all the major vaccines that came out there has always been one one group that jumped on getting it right away, other people dragged the feet and finally caved and another group that refused to get it. Including smallpox, polio, ect. It has generally always come down to a lack of trust with the government or who ever is pushing the vaccines. This one is no different.

I personally don't want to get it because I don't trust the federal government and I feel I shouldn't be bullied into it. Figuring into my decision is that the vast majority of people I know personally, that had covid, just had mild or medium symptoms and it was gone in a few days. No one in the hospital or no one dying. I know lots of people have died. Even in JBE's press conference him and his doctor guests said odds are you won't end up in the hospital but that's no guarantee. Because they never know how it affects each individual person. If I did catch it, I wouldn't mind a 2 week free vacation from work...LOL Not really because I can log into my computer at work and do my job from home if I was quarantined. My wife has worked from home on and off since March of 2020. She'll get bored and go back in for a few weeks then remember why she liked working from home and stay home. The rest of us never left the plant.

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Those that do not take the vaccine do not owe anyone else a darn thing. Those that take the vaccine do not owe anyone else a darn thing. It is time for all of you to get over it and just accept it! I dont owe you anything and you do not owe me anything. Do your own thing and I will do mine!

Last edited:

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    This current round of mask mandates and entry requirements is entirely the fault of people being too selfish to get a jab.

---

Wrong. This round of COVID is entirely the fault of Joe Biden sending COVID carrying illegal aliens all across America over the past several months. While We the People are being commanded to wear masks, vaccinate, shut up and OBEY, the million illegals who have arrived so far this year are under no such authoritarian orders. They are simply given a court date they will ignore and then flown to all the Red and swing states in masses, spreading the virus all over again.

Get your facts straight and stop blaming the victims sir. Anyone with one eye and half a brain can simply see this happening for themself.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    ---

Wrong. This round of COVID is entirely the fault of Joe Biden sending COVID carrying illegal aliens all across America over the past several months. While We the People are being commanded to wear masks, vaccinate, shut up and OBEY, the million illegals who have arrived so far this year are under no such authoritarian orders. They are simply given a court date they will ignore and then flown to all the Red and swing states in masses, spreading the virus all over again.

Get your facts straight and stop blaming the victims sir. Anyone with one eye and half a brain can simply see this happening for themself.

Yep.

Last edited:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    No doubt on drugs having multiple uses.

Thing is, I imagine someone understands why when they are used for alternate reasons. It ain't blind magic.
    As with the antibiotic in the picture some start out as being for one thing but instead of millions of dollars in rescerch it is accidentally found to be a good medicine for something unrelated to the illness it was originally intended for .

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Where can said science be found? I hear that the vaccines are effective and safe but never any "science" to back up these claims. I hear number thrown around but nothing where the numbers come from.

There is this wonderful thing called research. It is conducted at universities, labs and hospitals all the time. mRNA vaccines have been researched since 1993. The first COVID vaccines were for dogs in 2003(COVID-1). Research is wonderful! It’s how we get new calibers and new guns.

I have participated in various shooting matches from time to time. I have surprised several liberals about how the majority of ammunition is used for competition and recreational shooting. I have even had to explain to the liberals that just because you did not see it on “the news” does not mean that it does not exist or happen.
    Don’t be like those ignorant Liberals!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I read on another site in the comments, every time someone gets a vaccine the liberals win...

jk but it is funny...

I don’t see how a Marine Corps veteran who loves guns helps Liberals by getting vaccinated. If anything, they would want me to give up and die from the Chinese biological weapon.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Those that do not take the vaccine do not owe anyone else a darn thing. Those that take the vaccine do not owe anyone else a darn thing. It is time for all of you to get over it and just accept it! I dont owe you anything and you do not owe me anything. Do your own thing and I will do mine!

Trump would say “You’re welcome!”
    Trump gave us this vaccine!
    Biden hijacked it! I am sure Biden would not mind if more Conservatives die from COVID-19.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    This current round of mask mandates and entry requirements is entirely the fault of people being too selfish to get a jab.

---

This is Phase 2 of China’s Biological Attack. Bring in infected illegal immigrants in order to increase the biological weapon’s yield. Discourage Conservatives from getting vaccinated using bots and shills on social media!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Anyone who is suddenly worried about what you put into your body should avoid any of the FDA approved products sold at gas stations and fast food establishments.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Growing up and entering grade school in the very early 50's, many vaccines were mandatory. I grew up in N Louisiana and someone from either the school district or health dept came around to different grades and administered shots, on choice, or parents notified. When I entered the USAF basic and then OCS, numerous vaccines, again no choice, but by that time I was a Pharmacist so believed in vaccines and still do. Yes some of the diseases are still with us, yellow fever, and typhoid still occur in the US, in very small numbers and deaths are rare, primarily due to several things, vaccines, sanitation and mosquito elimination. Plague occurs in some areas of the southwest, but is not common and is generally treated by antibiotics, not enough cases for mass vaccination, but in the dark ages in Europe and Asia it killed millions. Small pox has been eliminated and yes it took a long time, but all areas of the world had to be vaccinated in sufficient numbers to accomplish that. Polio as all but been eliminated, if it were still occurring and you had seen people spending a good part of their lives immobile in an iron lung, you would be insisting on a vaccine, as my parents did for us when it came out back in the late 50's( I think). Influenza mutates and changes so rapidly than the vaccine is based on estimates of what it will be in a coming year and is not always very effective, saying that I have taken a flu shot every year since 1968, and will continue to do so. Covid remains to be seen. If people would quit believing everything they see on the internet, ect, and just get the vaccine we stand a chance of controlling it, notice I said controlling, not eliminating, as that probability is yet unknown. I think I read somewhere that I saw some research that showed genetic tracers for it thousands of years ago, so I guessing this may be an aberrant strain that suddenly appeared much like the influenza pandemic of 1918, over 100 years ago. Sometimes we have to sacrifice some of our individual "rights" for the greater good. Do you have the right to run around possibly infecting tens or hundreds of people if you contract the disease and become a carrier, even if you have mild symptoms and or asymptomatic. I lean on the side of personal rights, but in this case agree with mandates, and lets take politics out of it. Religious exemptions, that's a laugh, show me in any true religious doctrine where vaccines are prohibited.

Very well said sir!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I absolutely DO NOT SUPPORT forced anything. Get it, fine! Don't get it, fine too! But other people will die from that choice!

Unfortunately, Conservatives will be the majority of deaths, but that seems to be the plan. Chinese bots and shills are doing a good job convincing Conservatives not to get a vaccine.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom