CRATE FOUND Mosin Nagant Group Buy (91/30)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Original post: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?100538-Mosin-Nagant-91-30-group-buy

Alright, fellas. I know there has been a lot of interest in this. Please post how many you want and at what price you would commit.

If there aren't any crates out there for $50 a rifle, but that's what you were expecting to pay, I don't want to get hosed with 12 rifles left over on my CC.

DO NOT POST IF YOU'RE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE GROUP BUY. ONE REPLY PER PERSON. Simply state how many you're interested in buying and AT WHAT PRICE. Also, tell me if you care if it matters to you that it's russian/chinese/whatever.

I'm not taking money yet, but if a crate becomes available tomorrow, I want enough information available to me that I know if I should go ahead and grab it or not.

Example:

"In for 1 at up to $120.00. Russian only."

OR

"In for 2 at up to $80.00 or just 1 for anything over $80.00. Any origin."

Again, post only once. Only post if you're participating. This thread is not for shooting the ****.

ETA: Just heard from bigjake who has offered to do the transfers for the group. His fee is $15 per firearm. Please take that into account. Edit your responses if needed.

This means the transfers will be taking place in Baton Rouge. Plan accordingly.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'm in for 2 up to $80 each. 1 up to $120ea. Prefer russian, but is by no means a deal breaker. First pick rifle (I think this ok since I'm putting the money up front). Also, dibs on crate. :P

Last edited:

eradicater

Mar 16, 2012
    Alexandria
    In for 1 up to 90. Prefer hex bolt Russian but doesn't have to be. I call dibs if there is a second crate available. Willing to pay a little extra for crate.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    I'll take 1 @ $80ish. If you can manage to locate an extreme deal at around $60 I'll snag 2-3 depending on the exact price. Prefer a russian but I'm no snob.

also, this is pre ffl

Last edited:

CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    id be in for a russian at or below 100

being in baton rouge, and only having a 15 buck transfer. Id be willing to spend more if this happens. However id like to stay under the 150 mark.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom