Creepy vans, not just for abducting children

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    a few years ago the tin foil crowd on here would have generated some unique comments about this

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They always generated unique comments :dogkeke:

Maybe I should email ALL banned users and say they get a free day soon to come back to their posting glory and then change the banned usergroup to allow posting for a day...? The tin-foil could really come out of the closet. Oh, and maybe for that day allow replies in the marketplace.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I think that all users banner or otherwise should have access to one forum. You could call it the thunderdome.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I think that all users banner or otherwise should have access to one forum. You could call it the thunderdome.

I actually thought about that a few months ago. It turns out it simply is not that easy. The forum has a "banned" usergroup - but you can't edit the privileges of it (easily) without bringing the ability to use private messages or send emails back. I did figure out how to do it, but I just can't see anything good coming out of a "thunderdome".

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Maybe I should email ALL banned users and say they get a free day soon to come back to their posting glory and then change the banned usergroup to allow posting for a day...? The tin-foil could really come out of the closet. Oh, and maybe for that day allow replies in the marketplace.

do it.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la

You mean Make this place fun again?

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Inside at both windows were sawed off kitchen chairs, facing out.

OMG!!! Tactical kitchen chairs??? Can the media possibly use any more key words to over-sensationalize a stolen van?

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Inside at both windows were sawed off kitchen chairs, facing out.

OMG!!! Tactical kitchen chairs??? Can the media possibly use any more key words to over-sensationalize a stolen van?

Next thing you know, kitchen chairs with more than three legs will be banned.

Top Bottom